~ Chapter 52 ~

I was woken up by gunshots and screaming.  "Get the girl," One man said. OH HELL NO! "She's heavy since she's pregnant wanna help, "another man said. Then I felt two people lifting me up before they could actually lift me up off the couch, I reached into my bra and grabbed a pocket knife. I stabbed the two guys and kicked them in the balls. I stabbed them in the chest next not enough to kill them though. Two guys came in and had guns in their hands. "DROP THE WEAPON!" one of them yelled. I quickly grabbed my pocket knife and I grabbed one guy and put him on a choke hold. I put the knife against his neck. "You can drop the gun," I said. He shot it but missed me. Too late! I stabbed the guy in the neck, and he dropped down. The other guy shot again and hit me right in the arm. I clutched it and I grabbed the gun on the floor and shot the man right in the middle of his eyes. I heard more men coming I quickly hid behind the couch. I felt very light-headed right now, I was trying my best to keep my eyes open. "MADISON!" I heard Joey scream. I came out of hiding and she locked eyes with my arm. She quickly came to me and held me steady. "I'm f-fine," I said. "No you are not," she said. "Seriously I'm fine just a pain in the arm, but everything else is good," I said the faintness slowly going away. She let go of me and I could stand, but then I blacked out. 

JOEY'S POV

Jason told me too go look for Madison, I quickly ran inside the house and to the living room, I didn't see Madison. "MADISON!" I yelled just incase. She rose up from behind the couch and I just saw blood dripping down her arm. I quickly ran to her and held her while Joey checked her body to see if there was anymore injuries. She was still breathing and thank god for that. "Jason," Joey said. 'Yes," I replied. "Everything is fine," she said. I sighed. Then Madison's eyes open. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she yells. That scared the shit out of me. I jumped back and Madison fell onto the ground. "JESUS CHRIST!" she groans. She got up again. "ARE YOU OKAY!" I yelled. "FUCK!" she yells gripping onto her arm. "Pass me the stitches," she said to Joey. Joey quickly got up and grabbed it and gave it to Madison. She stitched herself up, which was surprising since her hands were shaking so much I could barley even see it. She sighed when she took the needle out of her arm. "What happened," Madison asked. "Allison's new boyfriend set an attack on us," I explained. My eyes widened. "Well, at least she got another man whore," she said. I raised an eyebrow. "WHAT?"! she said raising her arms. I chuckled. "You do know that I was her boyfriends right babe," I said. "How many girlfriends have you had? she asked. "10," I said. "How many one nightstands," she asked me. "15," I said. "POINT PROVEN," she yelled. I chuckled. She got up and held tightly onto the couch and then she let go and walked to the couch. She sat on it and hugged her pillow, soon enough she was sleeping. I laughed. "Joey make sure the rest of the house is clear," I said to her, while I picked up Madison. She was snoring very lightly. I smirked and I laid her down on the bed. As soon as she touched the bed a few seconds later she wakes up. "Go to sleep baby," I said to her. "I wasn't asleep I just didn't want to go up the stairs," she explained. I glared at her, she laughed.  She sat at the piano and played something. I realized not only doesn she play music when she just wants to, she also plays it because of the type of emotion she is feeling. I started hearing her sing.

Her singing was amazing, the emotions she puts in it makes you feel what she's feeling. Her face was a mixture of scared and happiness. She sits on the bed and stretches, she laid down. "I'm bored," she groans. Then another voice pooped up. "How about we play truth or dare," I looked at the door and Aydan and the rest of he guys and girls were standing there. "SURE!' they all yelled. "Never mind I'm too tired," I heard Madison say. I rolled my eyes. "Cmon," I said. She groans but obeyed. The guys all grabbed beer from the fridge, I went to get the girls some wine. I poured 4 glasses of wine, and one glass of sparkling apple cider. I went out and gave the girls their glasses. They thanked me, I took a sip of my sparkling apple cider until Jason grabbed the glass away from me. "Can I help you," I asked him. "You're pregnant and you're drinking wine," he asked me getting angry. 'Wine?" I asked him. "Taste it," I challenged him. He took a asip and gave me back the glass. "Nevermind," he said. I laughed. "Okay Austin you go first," Jace said. "Uh...Jason truth or dare," he asked him. " Dare," he said. "Okay, I dare you to only pick dare for the whole game or you have to strip a piece of clothing off everytime you choose truth," Austin said. "Alright," Jason said. "Uh... Maya thruth or dare," he asked her. "Truth," she said. "Are you dating anyone right now," he asked her. "I am," she said. My eyes widened. "Zoe truth or dare," Maya asked. "Truth," she said. "Are you dating someone," she asked her. "Nope, but I only do one nightstands," she said. My phone rang.

Motorsport, yeah, put that thing in sports (skrrt, skrrt)
Shawty bad (bad), pop her like a cork (pop it)
You a dork, never been a sport (dork, yeah)
Pull up (woo, woo), jumpin' out the court (court, jump)
Cotton candy (drink), my cup tastes like the fair (cotton)
Straight up there (where?) we didn't take the stairs (where?)
Faced my fears (fears), gave my mama tears (mama)
Shiftin' gears (shift), on the Nawf, get serious (serious)Face all your fears, then get at me
Hit so many donuts on them backstreets
Sit so high in the nosebleeds (yeah)
Feel like I can fly, yeah
Xans, Perky, check (yeah), Bill Belichick
Take the air out the ball, just so I can flex
Take the air out the mall, walkin' with the sacks
Take the air out your broad (hey), now she can't go back

I was too busy singin the lyrics that I almost forgot to answer the phone. "Hello," I said walking out of the room. "Hey Madi, you needed a limo done right," Sam asked me. "Yes," I said. "What color," he asked me. "Black, "I said. "Okay then, the car should be ready in like 1-2 months from now," he said. "Perfect," I said. "Thanks Sam," I said. I hung up. That was like super weird. I never though I would become a client of one of the people I had a 5 some with. YEAH I HAD A FIVE SOME AND IT WAS WEIRD! NEVER AGAIN! I walked back out to the guys and sat back down. "Madison truth or dare," Maya asked me. "Truth," I said. "Have you ever had more than a 3 some," she asked me. "Yeah like 2 times," I said. "WHEN?!" she shouted. "I don't remember the exact date, but it was when I was drunk off my ass and I don't know what happened. All I know was that I was having a 5 some and I think the most I had was like a 9 some," I said. "Don't ask me how," I said. No one did. I laughed. "You guys *laugh* actually thought I had a *laugh* 9 some," I asked them laughing in between. They all relaxed. "Chill dudes the most I had was like 7," I said.  "Were they all guys," Zoe asked. "No, there were some girls and some guys," I said. "But let me tell you something girls, don't ever have a 3 some or more," I said. They all laughed. "Boys advice, from what I have heard previously from the people I did it with, they said it was amazing and relieved stress, but those are for the people who are single," I said getting up. I saw all the boys cheeks redden. "Cmon girl's give the boys some privacy," I said. The girls got up we went upstairs to my room.