~ Chapter 30 ~

The boys nodded their heads super quickly. "Hey! What's wrong with me," Allison said. "Everything," I replied back to her. "Watch it Madison, she could also have your head off as well," Jason said to me. I scoffed, I grabbed a apples and ate it. "I really don't care right now, she will always be a bitch," I said finishing my apple. "Can I kill her," Allison asked. "BITCH TRY ME!" I said. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN!" she yelled at me. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT OR HAVE TO SAY, SO IF I WERE YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE. YOU'RE SINGING IS LIKE HEARING A CHICKEN YELLING IN THE MORNING TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING!" I burst. "So if I were you get your fucking soon-to-be-wife away from me," I said pointing to Jason. Then I felt a slap to my cheek. "OH HELL NO!" I yelled. I quickly jumped at Allison, she fell backwards and I slapped her hard. Harder than I slapped my father. "YOU FUCKING PRICK I WILL FUCKING FINISH YOU RIGHT NOW! PUT ANOHER HAND ON ME AND YOU WON'T HAVE A FUTURE," I growled. I was pulled off of her. "Let.Me.Go," I growled. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I quickly got out of who evers grip it was and ran to the bathroom, I shut the door and I let my stomach go. After I was done puking I called the girls. "Hello," Maya said. "Maya, where are you," I asked her. "In my room," she said. "Do you have a test with you," I asked her. "Yeah, do you need one," she asked me. "Yes, please I am downstairs," I said. "Okay I am coming," she said. I opened the door and went back to he kitchen and I sat down at the dining table. Everyone was still standing there, Jason looking after Allison and the boys just watching me. Please don't me be pregnant. Please don't let me be pregnant. I kept repeating that in my head. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looke and saw Maya holding a test under her shirt. I smiled at her. "Thanks," I said. "I will be here no matter what and so will the rest of the girls," she said. "And that's why you guys are the best," I said. "Damn right we are," she said. She moved so I could walk to the bathroom. My hands were shaking, I held it in my hand and the boys faces lit up. Jaosn was still helping Allison. I went to the bathroom and read the instructions. After peeing on the stick I waited 5 minutes. 51, 52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,5. I counted in my head. I stood up and looked at the test that was on the sink counter. +. I started crying...I couldn't be pregnant. I heard knocks on the door. I opened it and I saw Maya standing there. I could tell by her face that she knew the answer. "Oh it's okay Madi, we will all stand by you wether Jason likes it or not," she mumbled. "I'm not ready to be a mother," I said sobbing. "You are gonna be a great one Madi," she conforted me. "I can't be a mother," I said still crying. "You will be one and you're gonna be the best, we need to tell the guys," she said. "I don't want to, I don't want to be a mother...I jsut can't I can't be a mother," I said to her. "You won't be alone on this trip," she said. "Yeah but I will be really bitchy and then I will turn out like Allison," I said. She laughed. "Dude you are already bitchy," she said. "That's so true," I said. "Cmon," she said. I nodded but tears wouldn't stop coming out. The boys were waiting for us, we could tell since they were all shaking with curiosity. "Is she," Chase asked. "Madi," Maya said. "I am," I said. "WE ARE GONNA BE UNCLES!" Austin yelled. "Did you guys really just notice that," Jason said. He clearly hasn't noticed that I was in the room. "Jason we aren't related so we can't be uncles," Chase said. "Exactly so why did you yell it out Austin," Jason asked. "Because Madison referred us as her son," Austin said. "That means the only way you guys could be uncles is if one of you got a girl pregnant," Jason answered. ".....WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY SIBLING!" Austin yelled. I chuckled. "Dude taht doesn't make sense either, teh only way you guys would have another brother and Madison is the 'mom' of you guys that means she would have to be pregnant," Jason said. "We know that," Austin said. "That means Madison has to be pregn-......." Jason said. He slowly got up and stared at me. "I-is this true," he asked me. "It doesn't matter does it, you chose Allison and you proposed to her," I said bluntly. All the guys came running to me and hugging me. Chase lifted me off the ground and spun me around. I laughed. When they let me go I went to Maya. "Promise me you guys won't ever leave me," I whispered. "We promise," she said. I smiled. I looked at the guys. "And you guys better be a good role model for this baby," I said. They nodded. I looked at Jason. I shook my head at him and I walked upstairs. "MADISON!" he yelled.