~Chapter 23~

I smirked because I won the GLARING CHALLENGE WITH JASON! I grabbed a bananna and I peeled it and took a bite out of it. I sat on the couch still eating my bananna. Everyone was staring at me. "Can I help you," I asked them. They all shook their heads. I shoved the rest in my mouth and then the girl's came home. I took the peel and shot it like a basketball at the garbage can. I scored it perfectly. I swallowed the rest in my mouth. "Hey girls," I said. "SUP'" Joey said. "Nothing much," I said. They nodded. "What did you buy for me," I asked them. "What makes you think we bought something for you," Maya said. "I don't just guessing," I said. "So..." I said. "Are you on your period," Alyessa asked me suddenly. "Why," I asked them. "Because they say that girl's on their periods make them more happy," Alyessa said. "I don't think that's true, since I just wanna stay in bed all day," I said. "True dat," they all said.  "Here," Joey said throwing an outfit at me. I took a close look at it. "Is it getting hot in here," I asked them. "IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!" the girl's all sang. "What did they get you babe," Jason asked. "An 'outfit'" I said. He raised an eyebrow, so I did the same. I quickly got up. "I WANNA TRY THIS ON GIRL!" I said running up the stairs. The girls followed me. "BABE?!" they all yelled. "We made a deal," I said. They all nodded. I changed into the lingerie they got me.

"Oh this fits great," I said from inside the room

"Oh this fits great," I said from inside the room. "Good, cuz I didn't know your size," Joey said. I quickly got changed back into the outfit I was wearing before. I put the outfits where all my other lingerie was. "Okay, let's go back downstairs," I said. They all nodded and went downstairs with me. I got a call. "Hello," I said. "Hey sweetpea," my mom said. "Don't. Call.Me.That," I growled into the phone. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO YOUR MOTHER!" she yelled through the phone. "Well, I don't have a mother after someone shot me," I said.  "MADISON-" "NO! Don't you ever call me ever again, I thought I had a family but I guess not...you know why because last time I checked family members don't shoot other family members especially their daughters," I growled into the phone. I hung up before she could say another word. I felt a pair of hands go on my shoulders, I saw Jason. I quickly ran upstairs to my room. I could hear him shouting my name, but I didn't care. I went into the secret room I showed Jason earlier...I didn't show him one room, cuz that's my very own room. I went to my own personal room with the piano inside and I started with the keys.

 I went to my own personal room with the piano inside and I started with the keys

I started singing "Too Good At Goodbyes By: Sam Smith."

PLEASE USE THE VOICE ON THE LEFT FOR MADISON'S VOICE

I ended the songs with a simple note on the piano. I felt a tap on my shoulders, which alarmed me because no one knows about this room besides myself. I quickly attack the person, which the person quickly blocked and pushed me up against the wall. I looked at the person standing in front of me, I quickly kneed him in the stomach. "Jesus Christ Jason," I said dropping to the ground. I quickly cover the piano. "What do you need," I asked him. "Most importantly how did you find this, there's a secret door from this room that I am the only one that knows where it is," I asked him. "Well, it's not that hard when you hear someone singing behind a wall," he said. I blushed quickly. "I need a sound proof wall," I muttered. Then my phone rang again. I didn't know this number so here we go again. "Hello this is Madison speaking, if you are a stranger trying to advertise something please hang up I am not interested. If you are my parents please press the red button at the bottom of your phone to talk to me. If you are my friends please say the magic word. If you are no one special to me just don't waste your time and hang up right now," I said. "It's the nurse downstairs...the girl has woken up," the girl said. "I'll be right up," I said. She hung up. "Was the beginning really nessary," Jason asked me. "Well, I don't lke people bothering me so..." I said. "Now did you need anything," I asked him. "Nope I just wondered where you were to make sure you were okay, then I couldn't find you and so I checked this place and heard a random person singing so I tilted all the beers to see which one would activate the secret door," he said. "Which part did you exactly hear," I asked him.. "Basically the whole thing," he said. I groaned. "You are a very good singer Madi," he said. "Thanks," I said slightly blushing. I went upstairs and saw everyone talking to each other. "It was awfully quiet upstairs," Zoe said. "I know she was singing and I was listening to her," Jason said. I scoffed. They all gave us a 'sure' look. "I need to do something," I said to the guys. They all nodded. I went upstairs and went into my room. I played the piano while recording myself singing to Havana.

After recoding it I went back downstairs, to see Jason holding my phone to his ear. I looked at him, he still didn't notice me. I walked over to him and he finally looked up at me still talking on the phone. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me the phone. "Hello?" I said. "I swear I am dating Madison, I am just a friend of hers," Noah quickly said. I burst into laughter. "Madison," he said. "In the flesh," I said still laughing. "OMG!" he sighed. I was still laughing. "You needed something," I asked him. "Yes, okay so I have a date with the girl I met at the mall and I don't know what to do," he said. "Just do what you did for me when we were dating," I said to him. "I could bring her to a fancy restaurant then to the movies...and then back to my place," he said. "That's amazing," I said to him. But really back to his place after the first date?! "MADISON!" he yelled through the phone. "Sorry was talking to someone," I said.  "What restaurant," he asked me. "Sushi," I said. "Thanks," he said. "No problem that's what FRIENDS are for," I said friends extra loud so Jason would hear it. He rolled his eyes."Okay well, I got to go I need to start planning," he said. "Bye," I said. I hung up the phone.