~Chapter 9~

Jason POV

I left the kitchen and went to the living room to see all the guys fighting over something stupid. "Yo dudes, we have a big problem on our hands," I said. "What kind of problem," Jace asked. "The Scorpo's," I said. "What do they want now," Jace groaned. "They have planned an attack on us next week, so we need to bring some other people over here to help us," I said. "Ohh please not her," Chase and Austin said together. "She's a good fighter," I said. "Yeah she's also a bitch," Jace said. "Think about this okay...with Madi's attitude and with Allison's bitch of a personality, how do you think that's gonna work out," Aydan questioned me. I sighed. "I don't know but we have to do this," I sighed. "Let's let all hell break loose,: Chase said rubbing his hands up and down his face. "You still know that Allison still wants to get back together with you, even though you broke up with her right," Austin asked. I nodded. "Well, if Madi ends up wanting to sleep on the couch, I wouldn't blame her," Chase said. "You guys are so horrible," I said. "Whatever do you mean," Jace said in an accent. "YO BABE DINNER'S READY!" Madison yelled. "COMING!" I yelled back. "We will solve this after dinner when we get back home meet me in my office," I said. The guys nodded.

Madison's POV

We were having a great time. We all were laughing and talking. Then the song Humble suddenly comes on. I look around the room to see who was playing it then I realized it was my phone. "Wait that's my phone," I said blushing. "How do you not know that your ringtone," Jason asked me. "Because I have different songs for everyone," I said. "What's mine," he asked. "I don't know," I said. "Can I please be excused for a moment," I asked. "Sure sweetheart," Dana said. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "What the hell do you want dad?!" I whispered shout. "Is that any way to talk to your dad," he asked. " No it isn't but then again does any dad give up their daughter," I asked him. "Just get to the point, what do you want," I asked. "I need you to come back home," he said. "Ohhh so first you sell me and now you're begging me to come back home," I said. "Why do you want me to come home dad," I asked. "We have been losing money, popularity and getting a bad reputation ever since you left," he explained. "Is that my fucking problem," I asked. "Just get your ass back home," he said. "Nope, now leave me alone," I said. "MADISON-" I hung up the phone. I went back to the dining table and saw everyone still talking. "Everything okay dear," Dana asked. "Yeah, everything's fine," I lied. Jason stared at me intensely. I broke away from his gaze and started talking to Dana again. At the end we gave each other our phone numbers. "Well, it was nice to talk to you again," I said heading out the door. "Yes it was, I can't wait to see you again," Dana said. "Me too," I said hugging her. "Bye ma," Jason said. "Bye dear," she said hugging him. We went into the limo and drove off. "So who called you during dinner," Jason asked. "Ohhh nosy are we," I said teasing him. He rolled his eyes. "Who-" The song strip that down came on. "OMG!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed my phone and picked it up. "OMG! Is this really you," I asked in shock. "You know it girl," my best friend Vera said. "I missed you so much babe," I said. I felt Jason tense up next to me. I rolled my eyes and I showed him the caller. He relaxed. "Okay so I have good news," Vera continued. "What is it," I asked her. "So I have been seeing this guy for a few months," she said. "Mhm," I said. "And yesterday he proposed to me," she said. "OMG THAT'S AMAZING!" I said. "That's not even the best part," she said. "Let me guess you're pregnant," I said. "You make everything less fun," she pouted. "OMG, YOU ARE!" I yelled. "Babe, stop yelling would you," Jason said. "Hey not my fault you have sensitive ears," I said. "No I don't have sensitive ears but when your girlfriend is yelling in your ears I guess you could say that," he said looking down at his phone again. "You have a boyfriend?!" Vera suddenly said. "You can't just assume that, I mean I basically call all my friend's babe or love and you don't see me dating any of them or you," I said. "Okay yeah, but then explain the word girlfriend," she said. "A friend that's a girl?" I said more to a question than a response. "OMG! YOU DO!" she said yelling into the phone. "Nevermind I see what you mean now," I whispered to Jason. He chuckled. "Well, this has been a very grateful call but I need to go," I said. "Wait-" "BYE!" I yelled. I hung up. "Can I ask you a question," Jason asked. "Sure," I said. "Why is your ringtone for Vera strip that down," he asked me. I suddenly felt heat creeping up on my cheeks. "There was an accident that happened between me and her," I said. "Vera's 25 years old which means she can legally drink," I explained. "One night she came into my room, thinking it was hers since she was drunk as fuck, and she started stripping out of her clothes. I screamed. And instead of covering herself up she said 'I know you want me Devin'," I explained. "So I am guessing the guy she is marrying is Devin," I said.Jason started laughing. "Oh shut up," I said smacking his arm. Then my phone chimed. I looked at my screen and there was a text message from Dana. 

x Hey love here's a few pictures of Jason when he was younger and some teens ones x

I opened the pictures up and saw the cutest baby pictures of Jason. "OMG!" I yelled. Then I quickly slammed my hand on my mouth.