~ Chapter 25 ~

He turned me around and lifted me off the ground, his lips still in contact with my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking over to the bed. He kissed me passionately his hands on my waist. My hands were pulling his hair by the roots, which I don't know why but it made him moan. If anyone was to pull my hair it would hurt like hell then I would put the person who did it in hell. I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt the bed on my back. He when to my neck and started marking me. His hands went to the top of my towel and he started tugging on it. Soon it was off and Jason's eyes roamed all over my body. Before I could say anything Jason slammed his body onto mine. I arched my back with pleasure. His hands were on my hips, squeezing it gently. There was a pit of fire in my stomach wanting more of him. He started kissing lower and lower until he was kissing my inner thigh. He didn't hesitate he went from my inner thigh to my clit. I moaned in pleasure. After doing that he entered himself into me. And that my friends are one of the nights I won't ever forget....

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up feeling very sore, I looked beside me to see Jason sleeping. All of the last night memories came back to me. I lost my dignity. I got up and looked at the time 5:30...I walked to the showers and I showered. I wrapped myself in a towel and went down the hallway to my room. I got my outfit for the day and I quickly got ready. My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Madison River?" a male said. "Yes, this is she..." I said. "We need you to come to the court office today at noon, your parents have decided to press charges against you for hitting your father," he said. "I suggest you get a lawyer," the man said. "Uhh...okay I don't need a lawyer I think I can press more things upon them then what they can accuse me of. Am I allowed to bring witnesses?" I asked him. "Yes, you are allowed," he said. "Great see you at noon," I said. I hung up and changed into a new outfit. I don't have anything formal in my closet so I just chose a 'formal' outfit that I thought was close enough.

 I don't have anything formal in my closet so I just chose a 'formal' outfit that I thought was close enough

After doing my hair I walked back to Jason's room. I quietly closed the door and walked over to the bed. I sat down on the bed and put one leg on the other. I tapped Jason lightly, he didn't move. I tapped him again and he faced the other way. Really?! I shook him this time and he gave me the finger. "If that's how you wanna play it...then so be it," I muttered. I took off my heels and I stood on the bed. I grabbed the bottle of water on my nightstand and dumped it on him. That woke him up. "What the hell," he said wiping water off his face. "Well, someone's wet," I said trying not to laugh. "You dumped water on me," he said. "Well, I don't see anyone else here...so yeah," I said. He rolled his eyes at me. "Where are you going...dressed like that," he said lying back down on the bed. "I need to go somewhere to deal with a few things," I said putting my shoes on. I straightened out my skirt and fixed my top."I am never ever wearing these heels again...where did I even get these," I said. I walked to the bathroom and put on my makeup. "There," I muttered. Then I realized I need to wake up the boys. I groaned. If waking up Jason was that hard, I really don't wanna wake up another 4 of them. I looked at the time 8:30. Well, I still had time to make breakfast. I walked to the bedroom to see Jason on the bed looking out the window, his hair all messed up...it was kinda cute. I walked up to him and ruffled his hair. He glared at me. I gave him an innocent smile. "Hey, to be honest, it was already a mess," I said putting my hands up. "Where are you going," he asked me again. "To solve a problem," I said."Madison," he said still staring out the window. "To see a bunch of shitty people," I said. "Who are..." he said. "Just some people who are trying to sue me," I sighed. "People..." he said. 'Nope, I already told you where I am going," I said. "MADISON?!" he growled this time. "You wanna use that tone on me," I questioned him. "Fine," I said I walked out the door. I walked downstairs and started working on breakfast. I put some music on and started singing.

After cooking, I went upstairs to wake up the boys.

"Where are you going Madison," Jason said wearing a black v-neck t-shirt and some blue jeans

"Where are you going Madison," Jason said wearing a black v-neck t-shirt and some blue jeans. "I am going to wake the guys up so we can go," I said walking up the stairs. His hands gripped onto my arms. "Let.Me.Go," I growled. "Where are you going," he said. "I am going to the courtroom to deal with some stuff," I said. I got out of his grip and stormed upstairs. I knocked on Jace's door, and no one answered. I opened the door and peeked inside he was sleeping. I walked into his room and I poked him. "Jace," I whispered. No answer. "JACE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" I yelled at him. Of course, he still wasn't awake. He was shirtless, and snoring like a baby. I groaned. I grabbed the blanket and I ripped it off him. That woke him up. I was still covering my eyes just incase. "Madi..." he said. "3...2...1" he couted I quickly took off my shoes and ran he chased after me. I went into Austin's room and did the same thing an dhe started chasing me too and then Chase and then last Aydan. When they were all chasing me I stopped running. "OKAY GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND GET CHANGED THERE IS BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE DOWNSTAIRS YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE WE HAVE TO GO," I yelled at them.