~CHPATER 79~

"Hello," Jace said.

"Can you come pick me up," I asked him.

"Yeah sure I'm just around the corner," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I hung up and he drove next to me and I got into the car, I switched places with him. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" he yelled when he saw my face.

"Is it bad," I mumbled.

"There is a fucking handprint on your face of cource it's bad Madi," he said.

"Did he do this to you," he asked me.

I nodded.

"Don't do anything about it, I don't need you guys getting hurt," I told him.

"Madi-"

"No just promise me," I said.

He sighed but nodded.

"Thanks," I said.

"So where do you live," he asked me.

"An hour from this place," I told him.

"And you reached here in 30 minutes...how," he asked me.

I looked at him and shook my head and looked back at the road.

We reached my apartment and we went up to the top floor, I put my key into the elevator and the doors opened. 

"Welcome to our home," I told him.

"Damn, this place is nice," he said.

"I know right," I said.

"I'll go put Adam down first for his nap than we will talk more about them," I told him.

He nodded. I put Adam in the bed and he fell asleep quickly. I went back outside and Jace was just sitting there on his phone. I sat next to him and he put his phone away.

Okay, let's just get this over with," I told him.

He nodded.

"They have been getting super close to each other, like always," Jace said.

I nodded.

"Why is it that he always go back to her no mater how much she ha done wrong or lied," I asked him.

"That's how it's always been, it's like every time she goes she implants something in him and then when she comes back he is attracted to him again," he said.

I stared at him, and he looked at me confused.

"OMG JACE! WHAT IF THAT DID HAPPEN?!" I yelled.

"Okay yeah she is a maniac..but I don't think she would go to that level of extreme...would she," he asked more of a question than a statement.

"I think she would," I said.

"Okay, okay let's sleep on this tonight and see if we still think that my crazy idea was possible," he said.

"You're staying the night," I asked him.

"I don't want you to drive me an hour back so... probably I brought some clothes with me," he said.

"Yeah sure you'll sleep in the room next to us," I told him.

He nodded and he went inside the room. As he came back he looked at me like there was something he hasn't told me.

"What is it," I asked him.

"Nothing," he said.

"Jace you can't keep shit from me, so just tell me before I find out myself and hold it against you," I told him.