~ Chapter 65 ~

"Holy mother of grass," I said instead of using fuck. "Grass?" Lukas asked.(NEW SON THAT WE ADOPTED). "There is a baby under here," I said to him. He nodded. "Now I know I'm not supposed to be in here while your breastfeeding or when the door's closed but I have a question," he said. "Well, if you barged in here then I assume it is something very serious," I said. He nodded. "Okay well give me a few seconds," I said grabbing a tissue. He nodded and turned around. I did everything and put my shirt on the way it was and put Adma's head on my shoulders while I patted and rubbed his back. "Okay what is it," I asked him. "You know when you are in love," he asked me. "I better not be a grandma and this little guy shouldn't be an uncle this early," I said to him. He laughed but shook his head. "No...not right now or anytime sooner but what happens if the person you love cheated on your back and you found out because you videotaped them," he asked me. " I would post it on social media and expose the damn bitch," I whispered the last word lowly but Lukas could still hear it. "Mmmm how about I help you," I asked him. He smirked and I raised an eyebrow. WE ARE ACTUALLY SO DANGEROUS YOU SHOULDN'T MESS WITH US! "Okay let me give this little cutie over to Jason or the girls," I said. He nodded. I went downstairs. "Well, that took a long time," Jason muttered. "Your son decided to take your "trait" of being super hungry and can eat a lot, so don't blame me," I said to him. He chuckled. "He's gonna drain your body faster than a vampire can," he said. "Yeah totally," I said kissing Adam's forehead before giving him to Jason. "Your hair is so messed up," Kaleb (ALSO NEW ADOPTED SON) said. "Well this little monster also likes to do something when eating, so the nearest thing he found was my hair," I said running my hand through it. "IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" the girls all yelled and started dancing. I laughed. "You guys are crazy," I said. "IM CRAZY IN LOVE!" they all yelled. "Isn't it drunk in love," I asked them. Then they all sang:

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now

"Okay take a deep breath in slowly," I said. "Slowly You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on Got the only key, know how to turn it on The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear Baby, take it slow so we can last long," they all sang. I shook my head. "I'm done," I said going upstairs. I went into Lucas's room and he was sitting on his bed. "Heyo," I said. He smiled at me "Okay let's see this picture of her," I said sitting next to him. He gave me his phone. I looked at the girl. "HOT DAMN!" I yelled. He smirked at me. "Okay I'm gonna try and guess okay," I said. He nodded. "She is the popular girl of the school, she looks like she has an amazing experience in bed, doesn't care about grades.... and also not a very faithful person," I said raising an eyebrow. He laughed but nodded. "Are you popular," I asked him. "Well because of me and my brother's looks and our muscle we are but not popular popular," he said. I nodded. I got a very good idea. "What school," I asked him. "Western high," he said. "You go to my old school," I replied. "Wait hold up, that means you were in the same grade as me before I left," I said looking closely at him. He looked freaked out. "OMG, YOU'RE THE LUKAS BROWN!" I yelled. He nodded. I remember I had the hugest crush on him. "Oh that is gross," I said. "What," he said. I shook my head. I also remember dating this guy named Jack who is friends with Lucas and his brothers, but I never met them in person since Jack doesn't want other guys staring or looking at me. And that should be enough reason for me to end things with me. Which he didn't accept. "Are you and what's that guy's name...Jack! Still friends," I asked him. He shook his head. "He's a bastard," he explained. I laughed. "Okay here is the plan....." 

1 HOUR LATER

"GIRLS!" I yelled. They came running to me. "Yes," they all said. "I need help, you guys can kinda sing right?" I asked them They nodded. "Perfect," I said. "For an ex," Maya asked. I nodded. They smirked. I told them the plan and we practiced the song and entry. WE SLAYIN! "Okay I have a group on teens coming over here right now to practice a dance, tomorrow we will go through with our plans but I also have to be there all day since they asked me to help teach every grade a dance to a certain song," I told the girls. "What us with you," Maya asked. "Bitches hell ya," I said. They all laughed and went upstairs. I quickly got changed. I was about to put on a shirt but someone's hands went around my waist. "Where's Adam," I asked Jason. "With the guys," he chuckled. I turned around and kissed him. "No sexual activities," I said. "No but your hands work fine," he said. "No, I think they're broken as well," I said. He shook his head. "Mmmmm can't wait for another child," he said. "Can't wait to break your hand this time," I said walking out the door putting my black flowy crop top on. I went downstairs and waited 10 minutes before the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw 5 teens. "Hey, girls," I said letting them in. I lead them to the dance room and taught them the basic moves and then the harder ones going through the dance roughly 20 times until they got it. "Okay let's make this one count guys, last practice for today," I said. They all nodded.

"LET'S GO GIRLS!" I yelled as they started dancing. After going through it the girl's went home while I took a shower. I quickly got ready to go to the recording studio.