~Chapter 93~

Madison's POV

I went back home after having seeing Cam. I was going up the stairs, till i felt someone grab my waist and pain me around. I was about to knee the person but when I ran my hands down to this person's hips. I figured out it was Jason. I groaned.

"You know next time I'm not gonna hesitate to knee you," I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Then you wouldn't be able to have any more children," he mumbled into my ear.

"Well that could be a good thing considering that I don't have to push anything out of my vagina again and saves me the pain...and I could also use adoption if I wanted more kids," I told him.

"Not my fault you were tight," he smirked.

"Kinda is, if you think about it. Having sex is suppose to make me less tight and you gave me Adam..which means it's probably the fact that your dick is small enough not to stretch out my vagina," i told him.

"Well if you moaning like that and you're saying my dick is small, then you probably have the lowest tolerance in the world," he said.

I rolled my eyes. Then suddenly he bit my bottom lip.

"Don't roll your eyes at me babe," he said.

"Or what," I said.

"Do it again and you'll find out," he said lowly.

And let me tell you, that voice made me wet. I shifted my legs uncomfortably, and Jason noticed and smirked.

"Let's go to bed," he suggested.

"Okay," I said quietly.

"What? Not so brave anymore Rivers," he teased.

We got to our room and I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him and started grinding against his hips. He groaned and I smirked and got off him.

"Nah, just tired now," I told him.

"OH HELL NO!" he whispered yelled.

He grabbed my waist and pulls die back towards him. 

"Let's go to bed," I told him.

"You're glad I love you," he said kissing me before letting me go.

I got up and went to the closet and changed. I grabbed one of his white t-shirts and put it on my body and stripped out of my pants and bra and went over to the bed and got in.

"You're not helping at all," he groaned into my ear.

"Who said I was trying to help you," I said.

He groaned.

"Suck it up," I told him.

"You can do the blowing and I'll do the sucking right now," he said flipping me over so he I was on top of him.

"Horny much," I ask him.

"Only for you babe," he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to bed, you can do your thing. But I'm exhausted right now and I need to sleep," I said to him.

"Ass," he muttered.

"Night babe," I told him.

I didn't hear a response and quietly chuckled to myself before letting sleep consume me.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to my stomach feeling really really bad. I rushed to the toilet and hunched over spilling my guts from yesterday. I felt someone hold my hair. I groaned and flushed the toilet, I laid on the ground.