~Chapter 94~

I let out a shaky breath and turned it over and it was...

Positive

I couldn't believe it so I opened up another one and waited another 5 minutes and when I turned it over it was...

Negative?

I quickly put them in a plastic bag and put them deep inside my purse and went outside. There was a chance I could be and could not be...but then again I'll have to take one two weeks from now to see if I am to get a more accurate answer. After all, I juts did it to soon right? I blew out a shaky breath and went over to Jason and Adam. I put my bag down and went over to Jason. 

"Hey, you okay," he asked me.

I nodded.

"You sure," he asked me.

I nodded. We were looking at Adam and suddenly he fell back and we both jerked up from each other and we went over to him and saw that he just fell asleep.

"Go damn, he got your habits," I said sighing.

"I don't just randomly fall over," he said to me.

"Yeah but your head just magically comes falling in between my legs," I said above a whisper.

"Wanna repeat that a bit louder baby," he asked me.

"Nope! I'm good," I told him.

He rolled his eyes and he brought me to the couch after putting a pillow under his head and a blanket on his tiny little body. He pulled me so I was laying on top of him head on his chest.

"Babe," Jason said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"How many kids do you want," he asked me suddenly.

"I don't know, and I also don't get to decide that if I get pregnant I could have twins triplets or worse comes to worse quadruplets. But I mean I'll still love them no matter what. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"I was just wondering," he mumbled into my hair.

I nodded.

"You know I want to get the girls and the guys back to live here," he said.

"We can ask you know," I told him.

"I know...but do I really deserve it," he asked me.

"You may have done bad things in the past but you'r trying to fix it no matter what and that's what I sometimes admire bout you," I told him.

He nodded.

 I want tell you something," he said.

I nodded. I had a feeling that the was about the guys and the girls. So I dialled one of their numbers and they answered but knowing them they never say hello. I made sure they were still on the line and Jason began talking.

"I regret everything I did to everyone. I pushed away everyone in this family including you and Adam. The girls and the guys they had my backs whenever I needed them, I could talk to all of them bout these shit feelings. They were there for me when I couldn't make up my mind. They were and still are brother's and sister's to me, and I wish I could take back ever meeting Allison. I should've said no when she wanted to punish them of not treating Josh the same, I should've made her leave when I got the chance, I should've killed her. I should've done something bout it than just stand there and fucking look at her doing it. Madison, I don't know why you cam back into my life after hurting you multiple times but I'm glad...but I know also that what I did to them they will never forget who did it. And I just think that there is no way for them to find a place in their hearts to forgive me...I'm so sorry Madi that I dragged you into this world. But apart of me isn't because I wouldn't have the most amazing beautiful and talented girlfriend and son I have today," he said.