Chapter 80

I quickly washed my face and I put my hair up and went outside. I saw Jace playing with Adam who was spitting everywhere. I smiled. I went into the kitchen.

"What do you guys want to eat," I asked Jace.

"Anything, you're a good cook so no one will complain," he said.

"Well cereal it is," I told him.

"How bout pasta," he suggested quickly.

I laughed.

"You said anything I make is good...am I not good at making the most easiest meal you can cook ever," I asked him.

"No no, you're amazing I just don't feel like eating cereal right now," he said.

"Fine," I told him.

"Thanks," he said.

I started to sing No Tears Left To Cry, while preparing for dinner.

We ate, laughing, talking, smiling with each other. Of course in a friendly way. After we ate we cleaned up and I went to go put Adam on the floor to let him play on the ground with his toys. I quickly went to get changed into comfy clothes and came back out to see Jace playing with Adam. I loved the sight, seeing this happen in front of me just always reminded me of Jason and how everything could be like this with everyone, but he is with Allison. No matter how hard I try he will always go back to her and I think it's time for me to accept that, but could I accept the fact that he was my first of everything and just left me for a whore? I don't think my heart was ready for that, and I don't think I'm ready for Adam to grow up and me having to tell him that his own father didn't want him.

" Madison?" Jace asked.

" Yeah, sorry," I said.

"It's fine, don't worry bout it," he said smiling at me.

"Whatcha thinking in that little pretty head of yours," he asked me.

"Life," I said.

" Don't worry it will eventually get better," he said.

" How are you so certain," I asked him.

"Because it did for me and I'm not exactly a nice person," he said.

I laughed. This was exactly what I wanted for my life to be. For everything to be happy not a single drama in this family. But everything is just going to opposite for me right now and it's all because of a single bitch who can't keep her single hands to herself and she has to claim someone that's already taken.

" I know you're thinking bout her right now Madison," Jace interrupted my thoughts.

I sighed.

"What would make you feel better and get your mind off of that prick," he said.

" I just wanted a normal life with Adam but apparently I didn't deserve that. I just wanted a boyfriend to support me through this whole thing, I wanted Adam my child to have someone to look up to, to go to for sports and all that. I just wanted my life to be normal for once," I ranted.

"And you gotta realize that maybe my theory was correct, maybe Allison does have him under this trance. Who knows but you're letting one guy stop you from living your life because you can't get over him," Jace explained.

"You think," I asked him.

He nodded.

"I slowly will, just I need time. But right now I have to think about my future as a model, singer and a Chief of the police department, and most importantly my son(s)," I said.

Jace smiled and nodded.

JASON'S POV

Currently I was in bed next to Allison, our son was in Madison's old room sleeping peacefully, the girls were in their rooms that they share since I told them to so Allison can put her stuff in all 5 rooms, that she bought recently. Her fingers trailed up my exposed chest. I looked at her raising an eyebrow, she looked at me while smirking. 

"Are you not allowed to do that stuff until like-" then she kissed my lips before I could finish my sentence.

"Allison-"

"Shhhhhh," she silenced me.

" Just follow," she said.

" Allison," I said trying to push her away.

" Don't you want me," she said sadly.

"Of course, I do," I said.

" Than take me right now," she said.

"But-"

"You said you wanted me....show me how much," she said.

She pulled out some handcuffs. My eyes widened.

" Trust me you don't want to mess that side of me yet," I told her.

" Pleaseeeeee," she wined.

"Fine," I said.

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER I KNOW THIS IS A FILER A VERY VERY SHORT FILER AND I'M SORRY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER MAY NOT BE OUT YET BY NEXT WEEK SATURDAY CUZ THIS NEXT CHAPTER COMING UP CURRENTLY I AM THINKING OF HAVING 8000 WORDS IN IT BECAUSE MANY JUICY THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN IT1 SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY HAVE! I PROMISE THO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE BOMB! IILY GUYS SO MUCH1