Chapter Twenty-Two

Today, December 8th 2014 Connor Franta came out as an openly gay person, and I love him that much more <3

Watch his Coming Out video on his main channel, I literally cried a lot.

**Before I start this chapter I am going to explain something so y'all don't get confused. I know Connor's family lives in Minnesota.

Anyways in my story Connor's family lives in California. K? K.**

Connor's POV

[Daniella to Connor] Love you too..I think I'm ready to trust you again, for the last time. Don't screw up Franta. <3

I smile and put my phone down. I am the luckiest person in world to have such a forgiving girlfriend. I need to get her a gift of some sort. What could I get her though?

*A Few Minutes Later*

"I've got it!" I cheered.

"You've got what?" my oldest brother Dustin asks me.

"An idea," I answer.

"What sort of idea?" Nicola, my only sister questions.

"The sort of idea that could either go horribly wrong or amazingly perfect." I say, thinking if I should regret my decision.

"Okay....Are you going to explain what the idea is??" Brandon the youngest out of my siblings asks.

"Okay, so you know how---"

Daniella's POV

I wake up the next morning to see that it was already 12:00 in the afternoon. I sit up and rub my eyes, my sleeves fall down as I do this. It reminds me of the fact that I will forever have the scars.

Trying to remain positive and stay away from any negativity that would bring me to doing that again, I shake the thought away.

I get up from my bed and walk into my bathroom. I run the water from my sink and cup my hands, bringing the water to my face. I look up and into the mirror, then my calendar hung up beside it catches my eye.

Circled many times in highlighter was tomorrow, August 23rd, a Saturday. Also known as, my birthday.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot!" I say.

"Who am I going to invite?! Oh Rebecca!"

"Oh, wait," I mutter.

"She kissed Connor, I haven't talked to her since..." I acknowledge my problem.

"Maybe I should go talk to her, yeah I think I'll do that." I conclude my one-way conversation with myself.

I begin to walk out the door when I realize I probably looked like the hobbit.

"I should probably get dressed and not go out looking like a zombie." I say and make myself smile.

******

I ended up wearing one of my favorite outfits from Hollister. My favorite ripped jean shorts and an oversized sweater to go with my tank-top. My hair was done in a side fishtail braid with my bangs on an angle. I added my lace-up boots to add some flare and I was out the door. This time, not looking like something from a horror movie, well at least I thought I looked okay, I think....

Passing my car I just decided to walk to Rebecca's place, I'm lucky she lives so close.

Once there I knock on the door with her old fashioned knock-thingys, what the heck are those called?

I hear footsteps from inside the house, they suddenly stop. The door swings open.

"Rebecca,"

"Daniella."

"I'm sorry," we say in unison.

"You're sorry?" once again said together.

"You first, why are you sorry?" she looks at me.

"Well, I know that you and Connor kissed, again," I say, reminicing.

"Yeah....And?"

"Well it bothered me a bit since we're kind of boyfriend and girlfriend.." I finish.

"Wait, what? You two are going out?!" she says surprised, and not mad?

"Yeah, he asked me out yesterday at the hospital, right before--"

"Our date..." her eyes pop.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I had no idea! Don't be mad at him, it wasn't his fault, I was pushing him a bit. Now it makes sense of why he was being so awkward!" she rambles on and on.

"Rebecca! It's okay! I'm better now." I scratch my arm, causing my sleeve to fall slightly.

Her mouth drops open and she gives me a very concerned look with her hand over her mouth.

"Y-You C-Cut?"

"Uh,"

"W-Why?" she comes closer and holds both of my hands.

"I-I thought Connor cheated on me with you." I choke, tearing up.

She looks down and back up. Her eyes are now glassy and red.

"I"m so sorry." she looks me in the eyes.

We sling our arms around each other. We stand there crying into each other's shoulders, neither of us saying a word. The silence was overcome by muffled sobs and sniffles.

"I missed you." I sniffle.

"I missed us." she hugs me tighter.

****

Idk why but end a lot of my chapters on a sad note. lol oops I guess.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep ~ Connor Franta

~Nicole<3