Chapter Twenty One

Connor's POV

"Daniella?"

I walk in to see that she is asleep on her bed. She looks so peaceful, why did I have to hurt her? I sit on her bed, next to her hips.

I decided it was best not to wake her so I thought I would leave her a note. It took five minutes to write it and six note pad pages. I left it on her desk beside her bed.

I leave without another word spoken.

Daniella's POV

I wake up and see my notebook open. Someone left me a note, From Connor, why am I not surprised.

To Daniella,

I am so sorry for any pain I have caused you. Not just now but even before. I really never meant to hurt you, I would never want to. Your such a beautiful girl, someone who I want to be with the rest of my life. That whole Rebecca thing was a misunderstanding. She thought that I was single and I thought it was just two friends hanging out. Apparently I was wrong, before she went inside her house she kissed me, I tried to stop but unfortunately Kian saw us. Please realize that this whole thing is just a stupid misunderstanding. Trust me, I want to be with you, not her. You are perfect in every way. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you do anything! You are just the image of beauty. I love you so much words can't describe how much I do. Ever since I met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had even seen. And I still think that. Even more so now that I know you better. You are a strong, creative, sweet, pretty, and a perfect girl. Don't let anyone ever tell you different. And if they do, tell me. They won't be saying anything mean to you again. I want to protect you from any harm or pain. I don't mean to cause any. Please accept my dearest, most deep apology. Come on Daniella, you know I love you. If you need to hear it every day and night I'll be there to say it.

I love you.

~Connor

Tears flowed out of eyes and onto my face. This was sweet but I don't know that I could trust him, again. He broke my heart twice now and I don't think I could deal with it if it happened another time.

Should I? I'm so torn. Did he really not meant to kiss Rebecca or is he lying? I need to think.

**Later that Night**

[Connor to Daniella] I love you, goodnight. <3

[Daniella to Connor] Love you too..I think I'm ready to trust you again, for the last time. Don't screw up Franta. <3

**

Sorrrryyyy it's really short buuuut last chapter was kinda long soo yeah....

Can he be trusted?!?!?!?!!?!? WHO KNOWS I haven't written that part yet so he might not be! lol k bye

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta

~Nicole<3