Chapter Seventeen

Connor's POV

"Yeah, woah." I smirk.

I just kissed Daniella..and she kissed me back..does this means she likes me? Does she still think I'm a jerk? Girls can be really confusing, like really confusing.

"Daniella?" I say and she nods.

"Do, would you, like, to," I stutter and scratch my neck out of nervousness.

"Yes," she smiles.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Yes you dork, I'll go out with you." she blushes.

"Really?" I question.

"Really." she smiles and pulls me into a hug.

Rebecca's POV

I wonder why Connor was so nice to me about the whole Sawyer thing. Does he like me? I kinda hope so, I think I might like him.... But I don't want to be a bad friend to Daniella and ask him out, I think she'll be crushed. On second thought, when I told her that I kissed Connor she took it very well, she wasn't mad or anything! Maybe she doesn't like him after all! I should go ask him out right now! But wait how should I know where he is..I'll just text him.

[Rebecca to Connor] Hey Connor can I ask you something?

[Connor to Rebecca] Yeah sure, shoot :)

[Rebecca to Connor] Want to go out tonight?

[Connor to Rebecca] I think I'm free, that'd be cool

[Rebecca to Connor] Great! Meet me at my house for eight tonight! We can go see TFIOS together!

[Connor to Rebecca] I've been wanting to see that! Sounds fun, can't wait!

I squeal as I joyfully throw my phone onto my bed. Time to get ready for my date!!

Connor's POV

Daniella and I watch Tv for a bit, we are interrupted by my phone, I've gotten a text.

[Rebecca to Connor] Hey Connor can I ask you something?

"Who is that?" Daniella asks.

"Rebecca." I reply.

[Connor to Rebecca] Yeah sure, shoot :)

[Rebecca to Connor] Want to go out tonight?

"What does she want?" she questions.

"To hang out I guess." I shrug.

[Connor to Rebecca] I think I'm free, that'd be cool

[Rebecca to Connor] Great! Meet me at my house for eight tonight! We can go see TFIOS together!

"Hang out where, doing what?" she concerns.

"We're going to the movies! We're going to see The Fault In Our Stars!" I exclaim.

[Connor to Rebecca] I've been wanting to see that! Sounds fun, can't wait!

"Oh I wish I could come but, I'm stuck here." Daniella sighs.

"Yeah me too," I look at the clock.

"Hey I'm sorry but I should probably get going." I stand up.

"No, no don't be sorry, it's okay. You guys have fun." she tells me.

"Okay, thanks. Your the best Daniella!" I walk out of the room.

**At Home**

At home I throw on a different outfit, I put on my black Vans shirt and a pair of tan shorts. In the bathroom, in front of my mirror I re-style my hair. It was getting a little floppy.

Once I was set and ready to go I grabbed my phone, then out the door, after putting on my shoes.

**Driving to Rebecca's House**

At exactly 7:59PM I arrive at Rebecca's house. I hop out of my car and see Rebecca standing right outside her front door. She actually looked really pretty, not that she isn't pretty already. She was wearing her hair in a waterfall braid and a red flannel shirt with jean shorts.

"Wow, you look amazing." I complement her.

She blushes,"Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself." she giggles.

"Thanks. Shall we get going?" I smile gesturing to my car.

"Whatever you say." she smiles back.

We head to the theater without a single moment of silence. Turns out we actually have a ton in common. We both love coffee and cats. We both have three siblings, although she has two sisters and one brother, the opposite of me. Still, we couldn't stop talking the whole ride there, she was actually really funny too.

"Looks like we're here!" I park the car.

She looks at her watch and gives me a worried look.

"What?" I ask her.

"We're going to be late! Come on!" she throws herself out of the car and runs to my side, pulling me out of the car by my hand.

"Alright, hurry up slow-poke!" she laughs skipping in front of me.

I lock the car and run to catch up with her.

"Can't catch me!" she exclaims.

"I beg to differ!" I smirk as I grab her arm softly.

She turns and smiles at me.

"Thanks for coming Connor." she says.

"Anything for you," I give a cheeky smile.

She pulls me into a quick hug and then she holds out her hand. Friends hold hands, right?

**
Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta
~Nicole<3