Chapter Six

Daniella's POV

I ran out to my car, getting in it and putting the key in the ignition slot.

I looked back and pulled out of my driveway.

I was off to the beach.

-Car Ride-

Once I arrived there I skipped out to the sandy beach and looked for Rebecca.

Looking to the left I spotted her running towards me.

"Rebecca!! I missed you so much!" I happily screamed hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too Dani!" she shouted back.

After some more screaming from us we settled down and put out our beach chairs.

We both sat down and relaxed for a bit.

After a couple minutes I heard snoring.

I giggled when I looked over to see Rebecca sleeping with her magazine half-way over her face.

Continuing to look all around me my mouth dropped in horror.

All of my hope of having fun quickly fizzled out when I saw, them.

Connor, Kian, Trevor, Sam, Ricky, and Jc were all here, laughing with each other as they walked closer.

I didn't think they had seen me yet so I hid behind my chair, hoping they wouldn't see me.

They stopped fairly far away and threw their stuff down into the sand.

Trevor, Sam, and Ricky went into the water while Jc, Kian, and Connor sat down on their towels.

From what I could see were on their phones, well when are they not.

Since they were looking at their phones I thought it was safe to get up and attempt to get to my car.

Of course, I was wrong.

Being the clumsy dork I am I tripped on our sun umbrella and fell face forward into the hot sand.

Connor and Kian looked over and squinted their eyes to see what had happened.

They got up and ran to me.

I tried to push myself before they got to me but I'm not that athletic so I had no luck with that idea.

"Hey are you okay!?" Connor asked frant-a-cally.

(Get it? Yes? No? O-Okay nvm....)

Obviously he didn't recognize me because he wouldn't have been that nice.

"Um I'm fine. Thank you. Got to go, bye." I mumbled concealing my face with my hat.

"Hey wait up! Seriously are you okay?" Kian concerned.

"I-I'm fine! Leave me alone!" I snapped.

"Hold on a sec! You fo--"

"What do you want!" I said as Connor pulled my shoulder to have me face them.

I didn't respond and tried to walk away.

To my luck I fell over a car turtarrier, and even better I fell facing them.

(Those are the stone thingys infront of the parking slots.)

I held my head and searched for my hat to hide my face again but it wasn't there.

"Ahem," Connor coughed.

"You forgot your glasses." he finished helping me up.

"Thanks..." I murmured.

"Wait a second! Daniella?! What are you doing here?!" Kian shouted in confusion and anger.

"I don't need your permission to go where I want. Leave me alone Kian." I retarted.

"Get out of here okay! No one wants you here!" Kian yelled back.

"Maybe you don't but there are other people who do. Just go away, I'm not so sure anyone wants you here, especially not me." I snapped.

"Daniella seriously stop being the annoying little brat you are and go home." he said with his face flustered red.

"Again, I'm not leaving."

He thought about what to do for a second then made his decision.

And it shocked me.

I fell to the ground again.

Kian had hit me in the nose.

I clutched my nose and cringed in pain as I felt the warm blood trickle down my face.

"Kian! What the hell man!" Connor screamed at him.

He didn't respond he just stared at me then back at Connor.

Connor kneeled next to me and helped me lean up.

I thanked him silently and the both of us stared at Kian.

"I-I," he stuttered.

"Just go Kian. You've done enough."

Kian saw the blood come through my fingers around my nose, his expression changed into a horrified one.

"Kian. Go." Connor said harshly.

Without another word my brother ran back to where he had been before with Connor.

"Thanks Connor." I smiled at him.

"No problem, anything for you." he gleamed.

"Daniella? Why are you hanging out with him?" said Rebecca with a confused yet worried facial expression.

"Oh um. I-I wasn't," I reassured her getting up and lightly pushing Connor's hand away from my shoulder.

He looked up at me and I gave him a slight shake of my head.

With a sigh he got up, brushed himself off, and looked back to us before he went away.

Again I shook my head no.

He held his neck and kicked some sand before walking off.

"Okay what's going on. I leave you alone for what, thirty minutes tops and you get all lovey-dovey with the boy who bullies you?" she asked.

"I wasn't getting lovey-dovey for your information. And he was helping me," I gestured to my still bleeding nose.

I was going to finish but she cut me off.

"And who was the one to that did that to you?" she smirked feeling smart.

"Not him if that's what you think." I answered.

"Okay...But still you can't trust any of them! Not even Connor! He may look nice on the outside but trust me, he's just like the rest." she concluded.

"I'm not really sure now. Connor has been nice to me lately, maybe he has had a change in heart?" I said not meaning for it to turn into a question.

She put her hands on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Listen. I know if you end up trusting them, or even just Connor. He will break your heart."

I let her words sink in a bit and came up with my choice.

"Alright. I'll trust you on this one."

"Good. I'd hate to see you get hurt." she patted my back with a soft smile.

We joined hands, (with one of my hands still on my nose), and ran back to our beach chairs.

****************************

Oh no....Why Kian why?!

Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed!

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Internet kids never sleep -CF
~Nicole<3