Chapter One

Chapter One

Daniella's POV

I awoke to the beeping of my alarm clock. Last day of school, last day I had to see them. Hah, yeah right.

Kian has his idiotic and cruel friends over almost every day.

They practically live with us!

And whenever they're staying overnight, I would have to hide in my room. Hoping they would leave me alone. Like that ever happens...

Sometimes they don't just attack me verbally. Ricky and Sam have hit me without Kian knowing. I don't think he'd care though, so it doesn't even matter.

I deserved the pain...I was ugly and fat.

They're right. I'm a worthless whore.

Tears started to stream down my flustered cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and walked to my mirror.

I stared at my disgusting reflection. My makeup from last night was smudged all over my tired face. My mascara had dripped all down my face from crying all last night.

••FlashBack Of Last Night••
••Park at sunset••

"Daniella I really like you."

"I like you too Eli." I blushed.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I shouted.

Tears of joy streamed down my ecstatic face. I hugged him ever so tightly. Just so happy to have someone love me, for real, for once.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

My smile quickly disappeared when I heard six familiar voices.

"Eli!?! Why are you here with her!?" Kian shouted.

I looked down and hoped Eli would defend me.

Of course, the complete opposite happened...

"Oh Hah I uh was just...Reminding her how ugly she is!" Eli yelled back.

My heart shattered into millions of pieces. I cried louder now and this time I was hurt, truly. Eli and I have known each other for a while and now he's just another bully.

"Don't forget about fat and stupid!" Sam added.

"Hey you can't leave out my favorites! What about slut and whore!" Jc said poking my shoulder hard with his finger.

I didn't look at them, I just quickly got up and started to run. I didn't know what else to do, I was to shy to defend myself and obviously Eli wasn't going to.

I ran with my tears flying backwards in the wind. I didn't look back but there voices kept echoing behind me.

"Keep running Daniela! You need it!"

"Your worthless, why don't you find a cliff and keep running!"

"Hey do me a favor and run into traffic!"

"The bridge is right over there! Might as well go jump! No one cares!"

••End of Flashback••

I stood there staring, and crying once more. Reliving the pain from my shattered heart.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears and my dripping mascara.

My eyes were red and puffy and my hair was all frizzy. Why am I ugly? Why do I have to live like this? Why, am I still living....

I tried to shake that last thought of with no avail. It echoed back in forth in my pounding head. It gave me a painful headache.

I walked into my bathroom and grabbed some aspirin. I stared at the bottle. Almost empty.

I had been taking these almost every night because of my headaches. But the pain never stopped.

Verbal or physical, it all hurt the same.

Even over the internet I would see tweets and comments.

"Ugly whore."

"What a loner."

"Who hangs with that nobody?!"

They all hurt the same.

The pain just kept building up higher and higher. What if one day I couldn't take it anymore....What will happen then....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Question....Was that a good length of a chapter?

Comment and tell me! Thanks!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet kids can never sleep - CF
(That's why I'm awake at 4:38AM :3)
~Nicole<33