Chapter Ten

Daniella's POV

"What's that store? I haven't seen it before!" Rebecca asked.

"I haven't either," I confessed.

"Let's check it out." I suggested. And of course Rebecca agreed.

We walked into the new store. Apparently it was called Bloomingdales. I guess it was supposed to be like a mini version of the store in New York.

"Look at these they are so cute!" Rebecca shrieked while holding a pair of sandals.

I gave a slight laugh and responded,"Great you found the sandals you wanted, can we get some food now?! I'm a hungry girl!"

She laughed and put back the sandals in the box. She ran up to the cash register counter and got out her wallet. The cashier rang up the box and we were on our way to the food court.

Halfway there Rebecca thought of an 'ingenious' plan. She decided she wanted an outfit to go with her new sandals. I held my stomach to stop it's rumbling as she explained her idea. Being the pressured person I am, I went back to Pink with her.

In seven minutes we were back in Pink. Again we were greeted with the obnoxious stares from the three workers there. I stared back trying to figure out who they were. I still didn't recognize them, strange because they seemed like they knew us, or at least me.

When Rebecca went off to find her new outfit I laid on a rack of clothes. I took out my phone and slid my finger across the screen dragging the arrow. Since I didn't have a pass code my phone brought me to my home screen as soon as the arrow was all the way to the right. I opened up Twitter and scrolled through my notifications. Mid-way through I heard Rebecca call to me.

"Dani I will be trying on clothes! This might be a while!" she giggled.

I simply replied with a 'hmph.' I continued looking through Twitter. Once I refreshed my feed over ten times I turned off my phone and put it back in my purse. When I looked up I saw someone standing in front of me.

"Ahem, excuse me." I said to the worker.

She said nothing and continued to glare. She crossed her arms and scanned me head to toe with her ice cold eyes. Her blonde hair swept past her shoulders, she pushed it out of her way and stared at me. I got a little annoyed with her so I just walked past her without another word. I headed to the dressing rooms and found one room closed with feet at the bottom.

"Rebecca? You in there?" I knocked.

"Yeah. I'm almost done, then we can get some food." she said.

"Finally." I murmured.

I laid my back against the dressing room door waiting for Rebecca to come out. Within several minutes she walked out and then walked to the cashier. I joined her and walked beside her. Once we got there I took out my phone because I had received a text. It was just my mom, I began to type when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Dani do you have five?" she pleaded.

"You're out of money already?!" I laughed setting my phone down on the counter and searching through my purse for my wallet.

"Maybe." she blushed.

"Here." I smiled as I handed her a five dollar bill.

"Thanks." she smiled back.

I put my wallet back in my pocket. Once I had done that Rebecca had already finished her transaction and we were off to the food court once again.

When we finally got there I almost felt sick, my stomach was killing me. When I don't eat I feel completely and totally sick, like puking my guts out sick. That's not even the worst part, when I don't eat and I exercise or do any kind of physical activity I pass out.