Chapter Nineteen

Kian's POV

After I passed Rebecca's house I was going to head home but then I thought, I should probably go visit Daniella. I haven't really talked to her and she is in the hospital. Hell, why not.

I take a right turn and head to the hospital. I park my car in the visitor's section and walk up to the front desk. Not really sure what to say so I just kind of guessed.

"Kian Lawley for Daniella Lawley." I say to the woman.

"Are you related by blood?" she questions.

"Yes?" I say not trying for it to come out as a question.

"Okay, it is a bit late but since you are her, brother, I'm guessing?"

I nod.

"I will let you visit her for a bit. Level 3, Wing E, Room 259." she tells me.

"Thanks."

I tap my foot impatiently waiting for the elevator. It finally comes and opens. I walk in and it closes behind me, I press Lvl 3 and it goes up.

I find my sister's room and stand out of sight out of the doorway. I prepare myself by taking deep breathes. I walk in and stop when she notices me.

"Kian?" she stirs.

"Yeah, it's me." I smile hoping she forgives me.

"What made you think to visit me?" she smiles slightly.

"You know I love you and I'm really sorry right? I really didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking, please forgive me. I never should of do--"

"Oh shush I forgive you, you blond and blue haired freak." she laughs.

"Thank god." I breathe a sigh of relief and sit on the edge of her bed.

"And speaking of which, when did you dye your hair?!" she points at my hair.

"All of us did, except for Connor. He hasn't really been hanging out with us much, but-"

"But what?!" she exclaims.

"Well if you would let me finish you would find out." I laugh.

"I was about to say, I saw Connor with Rebecca today." I finish.

"Really? When did you see them?" she eagerly questions.

"Right before I came here, get this, they were having a full on make out session." I scoff.

Her smile turns into a hurt frown.

"What? I thought you didn't like him." I say confused.

She doesn't answer, but tears fill her eyes and fall down her saddened face. I pull her into a hug, as she cries into my shoulder. I pat her back, not knowing why she was crying but I didn't ask why. Even so I may have hurt her in the past, I love how we can just forget about that and sit here together.

After a few minutes of her crying in my arms she releases and dries her eyes.

"Connor and I are dating, or at least were." she sobs.

I gasp having this being new information, a frown grows on my face. I'm so mad at him right now. He hurt my sister, and I'm going to hurt him. Her heart is completely shattered, and he has the nerve to cheat on her with her best freaking friend. What a douche! The next time I see him I'm teaching him a lesson.

*The Next Morning*

In the morning Daniella and I are woken up by a nurse. Apparently we both fell asleep.

"Excuse me Mister, Daniella is free to leave whenever she is comfortable." she says then leaves.

"Finally!" I cheer.

"Okay let's get out of here, I'm sick of this place." she stands up, less excited and still sad.

I check her out and drive her home. The whole family cheers when they see us. I take her up to her room and leave her be in her room.

***

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta

~Nicole<3