Chapter Thirteen

Lol sorry guys I'm an idiot, forget that I update on Mondays XD

Anyways here is the chaper right now! Enjoy!

Daniella's POV

After Connor left I felt tired, I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Before I can even fully close my eye lids a nurse comes in and checks up on me.

"Excuse me miss Lawley?" she says politely.

"Yes?" I sit up.

"As far as we know, you are fine and healthy. But, unfortunately we still don't know the true cause of your black out so you must stay overnight. We will test more in the morning." she tells me.

"It's just a thing when I get hungry. Nothing serious, right?" I concern.

"For all we know it may be. So for safety reasons, you must stay here." she answers.

"Okay." I frown.

She leaves and I try to sleep again. I am successful until I hear a male voice call my name.

"Daniella?" the voice asks.

Without looking I already know who it was and I was kind of annoyed.

"Connor I already told you, I want to be alone." I groan, my eyes still closed.

I feel a presence hover over the side of my bed and slightly hold my hand. I blush and open my eyes.

"Dad?!" I say in shock.

"In the flesh." he smiles.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you were away for your job?!" I ask happily.

"Came home early, I wanted to see you! I stopped by our house and I found out my daughter was in a hospital bed!" he laughs.

"Heh yeah." I laugh.

"So, why are you in a hospital?" he questions.

"That's a long story...."

"Well," he checked his watch. "We have until ten, I'm all ears."

Rebecca's POV

To get my mind off of this whole situation I call Sawyer over to hang out at my house. He agrees not sounding very excited or happy. Maybe I could cheer him up?

I hear the doorbell ring through my house and I run to the front door, see that it's Sawyer, and open it for him.

He hugs me and says hey. I say hey back and he walks into my living room. He sits on the couch and pats a seat next to him. I sit right next to him and ask...

"Is everything okay? You seem, I don't know different."

"Rebecca," he says facing me straight towards him and I nod.

"I-I really like you,"

"I really like you too." I reply confused.

"You didn't let me finish. I really like you but, I think we should see other people."

"Y-You what?" I choke tears gathering in my eyes.

"It's over Rebecca, I'm sorry." he gets up and walks towards the door.

I run over and grab his arm, my tears roll down and onto my shirt.

"We can work this out!" I cry.

"No, come on. We can be friends?!" he jerks his arm back.

The door opens behind Sawyer and someone tall and lean stands behind it.

"Sawyer you said this would take a minute. It's been seven, let's get the hell outta here." she says in an annoying accent blowing a bubble with her gum and popping it.

"Who's that?!" I shout.

"She's Katy." he clenches his fists nervously.

The girl walks up next to him in her large heels and puts her arm around his shoulders.

"I'm his girlfriend, the real question would be who the hell are you?" she scoffs scanning me head to toe.

"I-I,"

"She's just an old friend." Sawyer interrupts me.

"She better be." she growls holding him tighter.

"Sawyer where did you find this girl?! She looks like a freaking prostitute?!" I scream my emotions exploding.

She steps out infront of me,"What did you say bitch?" she prods my upper chest with her manicured finger nail.

"I said your a slut." I snap feeling more confident than ever.

"Your gonna regret being born when I'm done with you."

I brace myself for pain but it never comes. I see her turn around and pull Sawyer out the door by his arm. She gets in the passengers seat while Sawyer gets in the driver's seat. She looks back at me, then pulls Sawyer's closer to her's, kisses him very violently, and then looks back at me. Sawyer looks horrified and kind of scared. Once he regains himself he starts to back the car out of the driveway. Right before they get onto the road Katy looks back at me and sticks up her middle finger. I stand there crying into my hands, alone.

**********

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta
~Nicole <3