Chapter Twenty

Daniella's POV

Kian left me to myself in my room which I really didn't want. I just needed some form of comfort, my boyfriend who I thought I could trust, cheated on me! I cry softly into my pillow while my phone dings, someone texted me.

It was Connor....

'Daniella! Hey! I miss you lots and can't wait to see you!'

I responded back,'Don't bother coming Connor. I never want to see you again. I trusted you and you go and break my heart. I've been crying since I found out about you and Rebecca's little make out session. How could you?! I thought you actually liked me! Guess not, well I'm never talking to you again. Don't bother calling or texting me, I'm deleting your contact.'

I threw my phone across the room and it hit the wall with a small thud. I sit up and think to myself.

Why does all the bad thing happen to me?

Why me?

I'm back to hating myself and not caring about anything, just like before. You know what, no cares about me anymore but Kian. I can do what ever I want.

I walk into my bathroom and open my cabinet. My razor sits there, almost seeming to call my name. Tears flow from my eyes as I clench the small handle. I put it to my forearm and close my eyes tightly. Here goes nothing.

"For trusting that idiot." Cut.

"For thinking he actually liked me." Cut.

"For being so naive and thinking Rebecca was actually my friend." Cut.

"For being ugly, worthless and a nobody." Cut.

"For thinking my life would actually would get better." Deep Cut.

"Ow," I cringe.

The blood runs down my arm and drips onto the floor and into the sink. I feel a bit woozy but stay awake. I reach for a towel and hold it to my arms. I cry until the bleeding stops. I stare down at my arm. Five cuts. One deep, four shallow.

I look at myself in the mirror. My mascara has run down my face because of my crying. My face is red and my hair is a mess. I deserve the pain, I tell myself.

I slowly walk back into my room. I put on a long sleeve sweater to conceal my soon to be scars. I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling, I then fell asleep.

Connor's POV

'Don't bother coming Connor. I never want to see you again. I trusted you and you go and break my heart. I've been crying since I found out about you and Rebecca's little make out session. How could you?! I though you actually liked me! Guess not, well I'm never talking to you again. Don't bother calling or texting me, I'm deleting your contact.'

She found out?! But how?!? I didn't mean to kiss her!? I'm such an idiot! She hates me! I don't care what she said, I'm going over there.

I get in my car and drive over to her house. I ring the bell and Kian answers the door.

"You." Kian growls.

"Yeah me, let me in." I try to push him out of the way.

"You broke my little sister's heart, I thought you were my friend." he snarls.

"I am your friend, there, now let me in!" I snap.

He pushes me down and my back hits the stone path.

"What the hell!" I shout.

"You hurt my sister, so I'm going to hurt you." he stands over me.

"Kian, I'm not going to fight you." I say calmly.

"Fine, that make it easier." he says bending his leg back to kick me.

Before he could do anything I push myself up and out of the way.

"Kian! Stop!" I shout.

"Why should I?!" he screams mad.

"Because I'm your friend and I'm here to apologize." I tell him.

"You were my friend, but now, I don't know who you are." Kian glares.

"Just let me in." I beg.

"No."

I push past him and run in.

"Connor!" he yells.

He grabs my arm and turns me. The next thing I knew is I was flat on the wooden floor.

"Why the hell did you punch me!?" I scream, holding my cheek.

"Because you deserved it!" he shouts.

"Connor? Kian?" Mrs. Lawley asks.

"Why are you on the floor?" she questions.

Kian gives me a glare and I say,"Tripped."

I stand up and Mrs. Lawley responds,"Oh okay. Kian could you come to the store with me?"

"Uh I'm kinda busy." he lies.

"Nonsense, come on let's get in the car." she smiles.

"Shouldn't Connor be leaving?" Kian smirks almost evilly at me.

"No, Daniella is here. He's fine. Bye Connor!" she waves.

I wave and smirk at Kian. He looks so mad it's kind of hilarious.

Once they leave I run up the stairs and knock on Daniella's door. No response, I slowly open the door and walk in.

"Daniella?"

**

Wow, lots happened in this long (I think) chapter. But I cut it off so it would be suspenseful. hehe I'm evil.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta

~Nicole<3