Chapter Eighteen

Rebecca's POV

I extend my hand out and Connor hesitates to grab it. He suddenly takes it and I smile, as does he. We walk in together, hand in hand.

We buy our tickets and head to the snack station. We stand behind one woman as she pays for her food.

"What should we get?" I turn sideways to him and tug on his arm.

"Popcorn?" he shrugs and then scratches his neck.

"Well duh! Like what else!" I giggled because he blushed a bit.

"Drinks? Candy?" he suggests.

He pulls out his wallet and I push his hand down.

"Put that away, you paid for the movie!" I smile.

"Put yours away, I'm paying for both!" he pushes my wallet with my hand away.

"Yeah right," I say as the woman in front of us leaves.

I look in my wallet and see thirty dollars, enough for both of us to get separate items. But, I had a better idea.

"Oh shoot!" I exclaim.

"What?" he asks.

"I only have enough for one of each thing!" I lie.

.

"Let me get it then." he offers.

"No, no, it's not a problem sharing, right?" I look at him.

He blushes crimson red and slightly shakes his head, he's so cute when he's nervous.

"One popcorn, one sour patch kids box, and one large blue raspberry Icee." I order and hand the worker the money.

The worker goes to prepare the Icee as I turn back to Connor.

"Blue Raspberry is my favorite, is it okay with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, uh, it's fine." he clenches his fists in a nervous fashion.

Connor's POV

Friends share food right? I think I'm right, right?

The worker comes back with our stuff and I take the Icee and the popcorn. Rebecca takes the candy.

"Let's get some butter on this!" she laughs.

We get to the condiment station and she takes the popcorn. She butters it a bit and then we head into our movie room.

**During The Movie**

During the movie Rebecca held my hand which made me feel a bit awkward. I hope she knows Daniella and I are dating. Wait, how could she? We just started dating earlier today!

Oh geeze, how am I going to tell her? Does she actually like me or is she just being friendly? I hope it's the second choice.

She snuggles closer as she rests her head on my shoulder. I bite my lip in frustration and nervousness. What should I do? What do I say?

I drink out of the half gone Icee with one of the two straws. I try to focus on the movie but my head is clouded with my thoughts. What if Daniella finds out? Wait, does Rebecca think this is a date? Now I'm a bit scared.

**After the Movie**

We walk out of the theater and head to my car. Rebecca continues on and on of how good the movie was. To be honest, I wasn't really listening. I was just nodding and saying,"Yeah." The whole time.

We drive back to her house and we both get out of my car. I walk her too her door and she turns to me.

"I had so much fun tonight." she smiles.

"Me too." I smile back still feeling uncomfortable.

"Thanks for coming with me." she looks down.

"No problem, anytime," I say.

She looks at me, oh no. I know that look, she's going to kiss me. What do I do? Do I pull away? Do I let her kiss me? Did she actually think this was a date!?

Before I could decide on an option her lips connect with mine. I just kind of stand there while she hugs me tightly. Unable to think and so in the moment I wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls me a bit closer, I try slightly to resist but I give in. She smiles into the kiss as I start to kiss back. Kissing her felt so weird, but almost, right. We continue for a minute or two until I hear someone scream my name.

"Connor!?"

"Kian?!" I pull away from Rebecca to see Kian in his car.

"What are you doing here?!" I scream.

"I was passing by and I notice you kissing my sister's best friend." he answers in a non-emotional tone.

I clench my fists again hoping he didn't know about me dating Daniella.

"Whatever dude, see you later or something." he says and drives away.

"Phew," I sigh, thinking he didn't know about me not being single.

"Anyways, goodnight." I say, blushing, realizing we were kissing for a good minute or two.

"Night," she kisses me on the cheek and closes the door behind her.

What am I going to do?!

**

What do you think Connor is going to do? Comment and tell me!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - Connor Franta

~Nicole<3