Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Daniella's POV
-Later That Same Day-

The school bell rang loudly. The students began to cheer and shout.

I quickly gathered my random materials from my last class and headed to my half empty locker.

I went as fast I could without drawing attention to myself. I grabbed my backpack and threw my stuff in there.

I quietly shut my locker door and swiftly walked out the main exit of my school.

I sighed a breath of relief. I was finally out of there.

I skipped happily past other random students.

I slowed my pace when I saw them.

All were there except Kian.

I tried to hide but it didn't work, Trevor noticed me and had alerted the boys.

"Hey! Daniella! Come here!" Ricky said motioning me to come closer.

"No thanks. I'm fine here." I refused.

"Ah Come on! Dani get over here!" Jc smiled.

I knew I shouldn't have but I did. I started to slowly walk towards the group of boys.

"Daniella seriously were not going to hurt you!" Sam tried to assure me, I still wasn't convinced.

A few feet more and I would be right next to them. I took the risk.

I was now in front of them, I stared at them in confusion.

"What? We're being nice." Trevor said.

"For once.." I muttered.

"What, you don't think we can be nice?" Sam asked.

"Um I, well." I tried to speak but was cut off.

"Wow we tried to be nice. But no! You go and reject us." Ricky said pushing me a softly with his finger.

"Come on guys let's give her what she wants." Jc smirked.

"Guys please! I-I didn't mean it that way!" I yelped.

"Too late for that, whore." Trevor said edging closer too me, with the rest doing the same.

"Hey Dani, would you like some flowers?" Ricky asked with his back turned.

I couldn't tell what he was doing but I did not like it.

"What are you doing...." I said trying to back away.

He quickly turned his body and threw something.

It hit me right in the mouth.

"Oh my god! What is this!" I gagged brushing trying to brush my tainted tongue off.

"Dirt." Jc laughed.

"It suits you I mean, dirt for a dirty slut like you." Trevor remarked.

"Why do you hate me!" I screamed trying to fight back the tears.

"We don't hate you, we just love to see you in pain." Ricky laughed.

"Come on princess, let's get cleaned up." Sam chuckled picking up one of my arms with Jc on my other arm.

They picked me up and kept laughing.

"Where are you taking me!" I screamed thrashing around.

"Not far!" Jc laughed.

The second they put me down my chin came in contact to a wet, muddy, concrete ground. They had thrown me into a huge mud puddle.

I pushed myself up and stared at my favorite outfit stained with mud.

I had hit my chin so hard it cut open and started to bleed. My knees were all scraped up and my hair was full of mud.

"All clean?" Trevor said holding his stomach, obviously it was hurting from laughing at my pain.

"I hate you! Leave me alone!" I pleaded.

All of them were laughing except, Connor. He stood behind the four, not saying a word.

He never said a thing to me. And if he ever did, he was never mean like the others.

What was his deal?

He's probably the same though. He's with them all the time. He never helps me when I'm hurt, like now. He stands there.

Maybe he does enjoy seeing me in pain. What a cruel boy.

They all are sick.

Sick. Cruel. Merciless.

That doesn't even begin to describe how mean they are.

I could go on and on. But it pained me to think about them and how they hurt me.

Why? Why do they hurt me? Why, me?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so @jamcake4ever don't worry ur in this but a little later. And u have a pretty big role.

Alright people! Please tell me how you like my story! I love suggestions!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet kids never sleep - CF
~Nicole<3