•fourteen

fourteen

fourteen

"hoseok!" jimin sang as he came through the door "i brought pancakes...your favourite-"

jimin stopped when he got into the kitchen, there stood yoongi and hoseok. both hair messy, shirtless and hickies down their necks and chests.

it did bring down jimin's mood a lot, of course it did he loves hoseok anyone would hate to see someone they love with someone else.

"jiminie you didn't have to" hoseok smiled while walking up to him.

"oh, h-have you both made up now" jimin asked.

"yeah...we're all good now" yoongi replied "we just needed to talk"

jimin nodded, while hoseok got out three plates for the pancakes. "hobi, no need to get a plate for me" jimin spoke.

hoseok looked over "you're not going to eat with us?"

"no, i've actually agreed to eating breakfast with seokjin...i thought jungkook was going to be here too" jimin lied, he knew jungkook would be sleeping anyway but it's just he always eats with hoseok on a morning.

"jungkook-ah came home very late last night, he's still sleeping...but thanks for the pancakes jiminie" hoseok smiled.

"it's okay, i'll be going now" jimin said before leaving the house.

namjoon opened his front door to see a hurt jimin, stood before him.

"namjoon-ah" jimin cried and hugged namjoon "your not working?"

"no, jimin it's a saturday" he said before putting his hand on jimin's back.

"why are you crying?" namjoon asked.

"am i a bad person, joonie?" jimin cried.

"no" namjoon quickly said "you're amazing jimin" he said. "come into the living room, seokjin is still sleeping...you can talk to me jimin"

jimin nodded and they walked to the living room.

"do you want a drink?" namjoon asked.

jimin sniffled "just a tea, hyung please" he replied, wiping his tears.

a few minutes later namjoon came back with jimin's tea "sorry for disturbing you this earlier, joon" jimin said.

"no need to say sorry, i'm more concerned at the fact you showed up on my doorstep crying at nine am" namjoon stated, while sitting himself down in the chair opposite the younger.

"i'm in love, joon...but he loves someone else, it's breaking me" jimin sighed.

"who?" namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

jimin shook his head "secret" he pouted.

namjoon chuckled a little "okay...i've never had that experience so i don't really know what to say"

jimin shrugged "i just needed you or jin to talk too"

"has this been happening for a while?" namjoon asked.

jimin nodded "their relationship has been bumpy for the last few months so i thought they were going to break up...but i guess not" he said as he looked down, at his lap.

namjoon furrowed his eyebrows "that sounds suspiciously like hoseok's and yoongi's relationship...have they stopped arguing, is that why you are upset?"

jimin didn't answer, so namjoon came and sat beside him. "are you in love with hobi...or yoongi even?" he said, his voice quieter.

"i am a bad person, aren't i"

"why would you be a bad person?" namjoon remarked.

"a part of me wanted yoongi to be cheating on hoseok and a part of me wanted them to split up" the younger said "i wanted hoseok to forget about yoongi and i want him to love me back"

a tear fell from jimin's eye, he was heartbroken and namjoon could see that.