•twenty nine

twenty nine

twenty nine

[ Warning ~ sensitive content ]

hoseok was sat on a bar stool, watching his boyfriend do the dishes.

it was just them two in the house. jungkook had gone out for dinner with taehyung and jimin is at his mums house, to show her his new puppy.

hoseok had been wanted to talk about something with yoongi for a while, especially when he saw yoongi with the puppy.

"baby" hoseok spoke and yoongi looked at him.

"mhm" yoongi replied, drying his hands. hoseok tapped his fingers on his coffee cup and bit his lip.

"we um...we have never talked about kids"

yoongi frozen and blinked "e-excuse me?" he stuttered.

"kids...i really want them"

"n-now?!" yoongi raises his eyebrows.

"well, whenever" hoseok pressed his lips together, watching yoongi's expression.

yoongi gulped and looked away, hoseok quickly stood up and walked over. he back hugged the elder "i want kids with you, baby...i've been thinking about it a lot. that's why i couldn't sleep last night"

yoongi sighed and looked down.

"we could have a little girl" hoseok giggled "raise her together...she'll be so lucky to have you as a dad"

yoongi shut his eyes and pressed his lips together again "hoseok" he said quietly.

"or we could have a little boy...that would be just as cute. you like the piano so you could teac—"

"hoseok!"

hobi jumped a little and furrowed his eyebrows. "w-what?"

"we shouldn't be talking about kids now, we're only young" yoongi turned "let's not talk about this now, okay"

"b-but...we'll talk about it at some point so now is the tim-"

"i don't want kids" yoongi took hoseok's hands off of himself and walked away.

hoseok's whole face dropped. "w-what?" he muttered.

yoongi went into hoseok's bedroom.

hoseok turned when he heard the door slammed...all he said is he wants kids.

the boy pouted and ran his fingers through his hair...yoongi just said he doesn't want kids.

that has made hoseok heart broken.

with sadness evident on his face, hoseok walked to his bedroom door and opened it slightly.

"yoongs..." he said quietly.

yoongi was laid on the bed, his back facing hoseok.

hoseok opened the door more "why did you get so angry?"

yoongi didn't answer.

hoseok sighed and walked in, shutting the door behind him. "yoongi you're being a baby" he said before climbing beside him, on the bed.

yoongi was sobbing, hoseok's eyebrows furrowed again. "hey, baby...it was just something to think about for the future i didn't mean to upset you" he said "why are you so upset?"

hoseok saw the pillow was wet from yoongi's tears. hoseok sat up and turned yoongi around.

"seriously baby, what's the matter?"

yoongi shook his head and hoseok sighed "i told you to stop hiding your feelings from me, yoongi..."

hoseok pulled the elder into his arms and hugged him tight "talk to me"

yoongi sobbed into hoseok's chest and he stroked his hair, kissing his head.

"h-hobi...m-my dad passed away this m-morning"

hoseok felt this pinch go through his stomach and heart, the elder continued to cry letting out all his emotions.

this means yoongi has been hiding all day because he has been with hoseok all last night and all today.

it must have been when yoongi went into the bathroom this morning to answer a call.

hoseok gulped back a cry and rested his head on yoongi's "i'm sorry, baby" he whispered.