•eight

eight

eight

"honestly, yoongi...are you cheating on me?"

yoongi's face dropped, he had no idea hoseok was thinking that. "n-no, why would i"

hoseok didn't know whether to believe him, his expression didn't seem right. "don't lie to me"

"i'm not lying, baby...i would never do that to you. you really think i'm cheating on you" yoongi stated "why would you even think that?"

"because you keep leaving me and not telling me where you are going...last week we were on a date, your phone rang and you got up and left. the other night we were about to have sex, your phone rang and you got up and left." hoseok scoffed "it's like you don't care about me or our relationship anymore, yoongi"

"i do" yoongi said with the tears in his eyes. it's normally yoongi who gets angry and upset, but now he is seeing the damage he's caused.

"if it's something really important, yoongi, wouldn't you think i would understand. i don't get that if it's not something like cheating then why aren't you telling me" hoseok fumed.

yoongi sighed "i'm not telling you because it's nothing for you to be...worrying about"

"yoongi just tell me!"

"no" was the last thing yoongi said before getting up and leaving.

hoseok sighed, tears welling up in his eyes. he heard the apartment front door close, as a tear rolled down his cheek. he hates this.

'why can't he just tell me the truth?'