•twenty two

twenty two

twenty two

jungkook woke up with taehyung cuddled up to his side, both wearing hoodies that are too big for them and sweatpants.

taehyung had his arms wrapped around jungkook's stomach and jungkook was holding the elder close.

jungkook had never had such a fast connection with someone, he'd never felt so happy spending time with someone.

the boy looked at taehyung and stroked his hair away from his face. nothing happened last night except from them cuddling and some kissing.

however, jungkook could tell taehyung was trying to get in his pants but jungkook being hard to get he turned away everytime a kiss got heated.

jungkook knows all the tricks people play, he's been cheated on, he's had a long distance relationship, he's had a one night stand, he's even had a threesome with two guys before.

he was once dating a guy but it only lasted two weeks because jungkook was playing hard to get and the guy wasn't having it.

but jungkook knows taehyung is special because everytime he broke the kiss and turned away, taehyung didn't make a fuss, he just back hugged the younger and told him he is beautiful.

jungkook heard a quiet knock on the door so he looked up to see the door opening and jimin peeking through.

"yes jimin" jungkook whispered.

jimin held up two cups of coffee "i've made you some coffee" he whispered.

jungkook gestured for jimin to come in which he did.

"thank you jiminie hyung"

"it's okay" jimin smiled "you two are so cute"

jungkook blushed and smiled, jimin ruffled jungkook's hair then left the room.

jungkook slowly sat up, being careful not to wake the elder. he grabbed the cup of coffee and brought it to his lips, blowing it before taking a sip.

"jungkook-ah" taehyung mumbled, his voice even deeper then usual and more raspy.

"morning taehyung, jimin hyung made us coffee" jungkook said, passing taehyung the other cup of coffee.

taehyung smiled and thanked him.

"i could get used to this" taehyung said after having a sip of his coffee.

jungkook giggled "what...waking up to me every morning?"

taehyung nodded "and coffee without getting out of bed" he said.

jungkook put his cup aside and kissed taehyung's cheek.

"stop it babyboy" taehyung blushed, jungkook grabbed the cup from taehyung's hands and put it aside.

"hey, i wasn't done with that"

jungkook kissed the side of his mouth then leaned in and kissed his lips.

taehyung closed his eyes and pulled jungkook closer by his waist. taehyung slipped his tongue into the kiss, which jungkook responded to.

it continued for a couple more seconds until taehyung broke it to speak, "is that what i'll wake up to every morning" he smiled.

"maybe" jungkook couldn't help but grin.

taehyung came home to get some clothes but he was going straight back to jungkook's after, he came home expecting his mother to be at work...he didn't want to face her again.

he walked through the door and closed it behind him.

"taehyung, is that you?" in came his mother of course.

he rolled his eyes and looked down.

"w-where have you been you haven't been answering my texts, i've been worried sick taehyung" she said.

taehyung pokes his cheek with his tongue and looked at his mum.

"i stayed over at my boyfriend's house" he said confidently.

his mother's face dropped, she rolled her eyes "you could of told me you were staying at a friends house"

"boyfriend-" he shouted.

"i don't care what he is to you taehyung...you're my son and i worry about you" she shouted back.

he scoffed "that's a surprise...anyway i'm going straight back to his place, i just needed some clothes" he began to walk to the stairs.

"taehyung" his mother said and he turned back around to look at her, raising his eyebrows. "can we spend the day together" she said, sadness in her voice.

"i've already got plans with jungkook" he stated.

she sighed and looked down.

"i also met his mum the other day..." taehyung spoke, making his mother shoot her head up to him. "fortunately she was nothing like you and she made me feel welcome and made me feel glad that i'm jungkook's boyfriend"

his mother sighed "fine..." she said quietly "invite him over for dinner tonight"

taehyung raised an eyebrow "what makes you think i want him to meet you?"

"just do it, taehyung...i hate arguing with you, invite your friend over for dinner 5pm" she then went back into the kitchen.