•two

two

two

hoseok

he's been heartbroken too many times. but he always goes back to him.

the boy is in love, too much in love.

hoseok is sat on a stool, a blanket around his shoulders, while jimin is pouring him some cereal. "did you see who called him?" jimin said.

hoseok shook his head "no"

hoseok has been with yoongi for two and a half years and at first yoongi was the most loving boyfriend ever, but he suddenly changed.

"i know you might not want to hear this hobi but...has it ever crossed your mind that he might be cheating on you" the younger said as he put a bowl of cereal in front of hoseok.

"he is not cheating on me! he said he never would" he said with a frown.

"okay i believe you but yoongi is very secretive"

they sat down together and ate. this always happens, yoongi spends a night with hoseok but then they would argue, or yoongi will ignore him, or yoongi would even just disappear.

"when was the last time you talked to him about this?" jimin asked.

"four days ago...talking about it just started an argument and he stormed out to wherever" hoseok replied.

"how long has this been going on?"

"three months" hoseok said while taking a sip of his drink.

jimin nodded and patted hobi on the back "you don't think he doesn't love me anymore" hoseok said, the tone in his voice was sad.

"i don't think so...but others might say it is a sign that he doesn't, but hobi you shouldn't worry. if he didn't love you he wouldn't keep coming back" jimin remarked.

"i guess....i just love him so much chim" hoseok spoke, tears now welling up in his brown eyes.

"i know, hyung" jimin hugged the older.