•seven

seven

seven

yoongi

he is loving, he really is. but some people can change.

hoseok is his life, he couldn't live without him. he loves him so much, more then you think.

though yoongi is very secretive, he doesn't like sharing his feelings either.

at the moment he's not the best place.

his father is dying.

another thing yoongi hates is when people feel pity for him. that's why he doesn't share his feelings and that's why he sometimes hides behind a mask.

honestly he hates leaving hoseok with no explanation, yet he doesn't know at the same time he is breaking hoseok.

yoongi picked up his keys, grabbed his coat and left the hospital room. his mother had fallen asleep on the sofa, his dad asleep on the hospital bed.

the time is eight at night, as min yoongi made his way to his boyfriends house.

his shivering hand made a fist and he knocked on the door, only for it to be opened by hoseok's roommate jungkook.

"oh, hi yoongi" jungkook said, his tone quiet.

"hi jungkook, is hobi in?" yoongi asked.

jungkook looked at the older then away "yes he's in his room"

yoongi smiled and thanked him, then made his way to hoseok's bedroom.

he quietly knocked and opened the door. he saw the younger laid on his bed, his back the the door. "hobi" yoongi spoke while walking in, shutting the door behind him.

hoseok turned and said "what are you doing here yoongs?" he asked before turning back around.

"i wanted to see you" yoongi replied, walking closer "why are you confused?"

"you know why i am confused min yoongi" hoseok stated.

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows "are you mad about something?"

"why would you think that" hoseok said through gritted teeth, tapping away on his phone.

"well firstly you called me by my full name, secondly i know you" he explained, putting his hand on hoseok's thigh.

hoseok turned his head "where did you go the other night...i hadn't heard from you since"

yoongi sighed and rubbed his forehead "something came up"

hoseok sat up "you always say that"

"because it's true"