•three

three

three

jimin

he knows what it is like to be heart broken. yet he has never had a significant other.

jimin was cleaning up the dishes in hoseok's and jungkook's apartment. he basically lives here so it is no different then a normal day.

hoseok had gone for a rest, jimin was a little bored. jimin has always been a quiet one, he doesn't like to stand out.

jimin has known jungkook for years, and when he met hoseok he fell in love. hoseok started being the reason jimin was happy.

but then jimin found out about yoongi, hoseok is in love with yoongi...and yoongi is in love with hoseok.

he was heart broken, but jimin is also a fighter, he is very strong. he got through it. jimin hides his feelings, nearly all the time.

he wants to make people happy so he stays happy. he'll find someone else. and it's his own fault for not confessing his feelings.

hoseok still means the world to jimin.

jimin decided to go out, he hates being bored. he didn't want to disturb hobi so he wrote a note and left it on the table.

jimin walked down to the cafe, when he gets there he instantly smiles because he sees one of his closest friends sat at a table.

"jin-ah" he smiled.

seokjin looked over, he waved and smiled "hi jiminie"

jimin made his way over to the table, sitting himself down opposite the older.

"how are you hyung?" jimin asked.

"i'm great jimin, joonie is working today so i decided to get out of the house...how are you?" seokjin replied.

"i'm fine, other then yoongi messing up hobi"

"they're still arguing a lot?" seokjin said.

jimin nodded "yep...hoseok is heartbroken, yoongi keeps leaving and not telling him why"