•five

five

five

namjoon

he's caring, so so caring. whenever you need him he is there.

namjoon didn't have a good childhood in school, at home it was great. but at school it wasn't so great.

namjoon is incredibly smart and studied a lot, but the kids at the school he went to didn't like that so they bullied him.

high school was a lot better though, especially when everyone found out kim namjoon was dating kim seokjin, one of the most handsome people in school.

namjoon loves jin with all his heart, he will do anything for him. he loves the time they spent together, he loves it when they have midnight chats.

whenever seokjin has a panic attack, namjoon makes sure he is there. he always calms him down by helping him breathe then gets him a drink and if they are at home, he will cuddle seokjin on the sofa.

"i'll see you later" namjoon said before kissing seokjin's lips.

"bye joonie" jin replied.

seokjin decided to stay in the restaurant for a little longer, namjoon had to get back to work though.

namjoon exited the the restaurant and made his way down the street to his work place.

after work it was now about six o'clock, namjoon was walking back home.

because it is winter, it is dark outside already.

he got home to see seokjin curled up on the sofa, under a blanket. the fireplace is on and there is a movie on the tv. namjoon couldn't help but smile.

"jin-ah" he whispered, causing seokjin to turn his head.

"namjoon" he smiled.

namjoon took his shoes off and jumped onto the sofa next to seokjin, wrapping his arms around him.