•twenty four

twenty four

twenty four

park jimin walked down the dark streets, the time 10:36pm.

the streets are empty, except for him and him gulping down a bottle of soju.

what else could he do? jimin is heartbroken.

all he really has is this bottle of soju, that will soon be empty.

there is a frown on his face as he walks down the streets, the cold air making him shiver. it is winter.

all he has wanted is for someone to love him, someone to care about him and one special person to make his life worth living.

right now what has he got, other then hoseok, jimin loves him but he doesn't love jimin. yes jungkook cares but he would chooses taehyung over jimin any day now.

jimin felt tears build in his eyes at the thought of hoseok, he loves the boy so much.

he took another big gulp of soju, his hand feeling like ice.

jimin stopped his tracks at the thought of hearing something...he hears a whimper.

he turns his head to where he thinks it is coming from and listening closely.

there is definitely something whimpering or crying, so jimin looked through into the street alleyway and saw a box, with an opening at the front...a paw poking out.

he walked up to it and saw a lone puppy in an open box, it was shivering.

jimin put the bottle of soju on top of a bin and bent down. "what are you doing out here in the cold, little one" he said.

the little puppy stood up and made its way into jimin's arms, the boy quickly hugged it tight to warm it up.

he looked in the box and it just said 'free puppy' and jimin felt bad.

what human being would leave such a cute and beautiful puppy out on the streets to freeze, to starve...

the puppy looked up and gave jimin a lick on his cheek, the boy couldn't help but giggle. "hi cutie"

all he was thinking was if this dog has eaten for a long time.

he stood up with the puppy in his arms and left the soju, he began walking to the little shop that is about two minutes away. the little puppy resting and warming up in his arms.

he went round the shop until he found the dog food and dog stuff.

he held the puppy with one hand and checked his money with the other...he had enough.

he grabbed a basket, the puppy not making a fuss only licking his cheek every minute. he grabbed two packets of dog food, two dog bowls, a little toy and one packet of puppy peeing pads, just for now.

he went up to the cashier where he paid and thanked them, then left and walked up to the apartment.

when he came in he saw that no one is in, but the sofa has changed.

hoseok and yoongi got jimin a sofa bed so he didn't have to sleep on that uncomfortable sofa anymore.

"how are you holding up?" he asked the little puppy, who is shivering in his arms.

jimin put the dog supplies down and turned the fireplace on in the living room.

he took out a black blanket and a red blanket, folding one like a bed, in front of the fireplace and placing the puppy down on the folded blanket. the other blanket he place over the puppy's little body.

he stroked the puppy's head, jimin can be a softie at time, especially when it comes to cats and dogs.

"wait there" he said and stood up, taking the dog bowls out and dog food.

jimin filled one bowl with water and the other with dog food, he saw in the corner of his eyes, the puppy's ears perked up.

he giggled and quickly walked back, putting the food and water in front of the puppy.