•thirty two

thirty two

thirty two

"kim namjoon" seokjin giggled and turned around. "what are you doing?" he spoke.

"i need a shower too" namjoon put his hands up in defence

seokjin hit namjoon's chest while smiling "idiot" he mumbled, namjoon smiled.

seokjin turned back around and continued to wash his hair, namjoon put his hand on the elders waist.

"you don't have any plans today, do you baby?" namjoon whispered into his boyfriend's ear.

"you know i don't, i'm never busy on your days off"

"just making sure, baby" namjoon chuckled and kissed seokjin's shoulder.

"namjoon-ah, you're scaring me"

"don't be scared, baby. i'm here"

"okay...but don't let go of me" seokjin said.

namjoon chuckled "i won't, don't worry"

seokjin squeezed his eyes shut even though he had a blindfold on and namjoon continued to lead the way.

"okay...we're here" namjoon said, biting his lip.

he began untying the blindfold from seokjin's eyes and removed it. seokjin gasped when he saw the scene in front of him.

"j-joon-" the elder was speechless.

namjoon smiled and held seokjin's hand, leading him under all the roses.

namjoon stood tall in front of jin and tried to breathe calmly.

"seokjin...i-i—no-we have been together for six years now and you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. without you i'd be a mess"

"you really would"

namjoon looked at him and raised a brow, seokjin quickly covered his mouth, gasping. "sorry, carry on"

namjoon chuckled before kissing jin's hand and then carried on.

"i love you more then anything else, i want you to be happy and safe. and i want to be with you forever" namjoon said and got down on one knee.

the elder squealed and did a little jump, while namjoon took the box out of his pocket.

namjoon opened the box to reveal the ring.

"kim seokjin-"

"oh my god"

namjoon face dropped "what?"

"how did you pay for that?!" seokjin grinned and namjoon chuckled, shaking his head.

"can i finish please, baby" he asked.

seokjin stopped "oops, yeah sorry"

namjoon breathed out "okay...kim seokjin, will you marry me?"

"yes!" seokjin shouted.