•thirty

thirty

thirty

hoseok caressed the sleeping boys hair.

yoongi was sleeping on hoseok's chest, they haven't moved for a couple of hours now.

hoseok heard the door open and close so he carefully slid out from under yoongi. he quickly and quietly got a blanket from the corner of the room and put it over yoongi.

finally, hoseok left a kiss on yoongi's head before leaving his bedroom, slowly shutting the door.

jungkook was putting his keys down and removing his shoes when he spotted hoseok.

"hoseok-ah! i am—"

hoseok quickly ran up to the boy and put a finger on his lips shushing him.

"yoongi's sleeping, don't be loud, i want him to sleep peacefully" hoseok whispered.

jungkook nodded and hoseok took his finger away.

"i thought taehyung was staying here, for a couple of weeks" hoseok said quietly.

"he's coming back tonight, his dad has come to visit so he is with him" jungkook replied and took his jacket off.

hoseok nodded and then sighed, while running his fingers through his hair.

jungkook looked at him "you look stressed, hyung" he stated.

hoseok huffed lightly and sat down on the sofa, putting his face in his hands.

jungkook sat next to him and put his hand on the elders back "did you and yoongi get into another fight?" he asked.

hoseok shook his head "almost" he remarked "i was talking about our future and how i want to have kids with him, when he suddenly snapped and ran into the room"

jungkook pursed his lips and nodded, hoseok sat back on the sofa.

"when i went in he was crying"

jungkook rubbed his back "what's happened?"

"his dad passed away this morning" hoseok frowned.

jungkook pulled him into a hug "aw hobi...i don't know what to say"

"you don't have to, kook. just don't mention anything about this to yoongi because he hates pity" the elder said.

jungkook sighed and nodded "okay" he stated and broke the hug.

"i don't know if i should wake him because he might not sleep tonight or just leave him to sleep now" hoseok remarked.

"just leave him, hyung" jungkook replied.