•twenty

twenty

twenty

"kookie-ah" taehyung hugged him tight, catching the younger by surprise.

last night taehyung didn't say a word to his mother...she ignored him too.

"i missed you" taehyung said, jungkook smiled and put his face in tae's neck.

"i missed you too" the air from jungkook's mouth, tickled taehyung's neck making him close his eyes and smile.

jungkook loosened his grip but taehyung didn't want to let go yet, making him smile. jungkook chuckled and hugged him tightly.

they stayed there for a few more seconds before taehyung broke the hug.

taehyung has the day off from work so he is spending it with jungkook.

"what are we doing today?" taehyung said while plopping himself down on the sofa.

jungkook shut the front door, "well i have to drop something of at my mums and then my friends namjoon and seokjin have invited me over for lunch, you can come with they won't mind" he said.

jungkook sat himself down next to taehyung. "am i allowed to meet your mum too" taehyung said with a baby face on.

jungkook chuckled "well yeah we're not just going to leave you on the doorstep"

taehyung grinned "cool...what are you going to introduce me as?" he said.

"um...kim taehyung" jungkook spoke with his eyebrows furrowed.

"no...i mean introduce me as your friend, your crush-"

"my crush?" jungkook interrupted "who said i have a crush on you?"

taehyung pouted and hit his arm "who doesn't have a crush on me"

jungkook laughed, his wide smile made taehyung smile. "i don't know, i'll just say this is taehyung."

"taehyung my boyfriend it is" taehyung said confidently.

jungkook blushed and looked away "you're not my boyfriend, taehyung" he said.

taehyung smirked at the flustered boy then moved his face closer.

"you saying that you don't have the urge to kiss me right now?" taehyung said, his face inches away from the youngers.

jungkook looked up his eyes met taehyung's lips. "i-i-"

"just kiss me jungkook" taehyung whispered, jungkook got incredibly flustered but leaned in anyway.

———

"nice to meet you taehyung" namjoon shook taehyung's hand while smiling.

"you don't mind me coming do you?" taehyung asked namjoon.

namjoon quickly shook his head "not at all"

they followed namjoon in and he showed them to the kitchen, where jin is.

"hey kookie-ah...oh you brought a friend" seokjin smiled and quickly walked over.

namjoon put his hand on jin's back as the couples stood in front of each other.

"jin this is taehyung, my boyfriend" he said, taehyung grinned and shook jin's hand.

namjoon and seokjin are stood in the kitchen while the other two are sat at the table.

"you have nice friends, jungkook" taehyung said.

"yeah i know, you still haven't met my roommate" the younger stated "you'll have to come over tonight."

"can i stay the night?" taehyung asked.

jungkook quickly looked at him "um..s-sure"

"aw i can cuddle you all night" taehyung smiled and jungkook blushed.