•four

four

four

seokjin

he gets struck by anxiety. it sometimes tortures him.

some will say seokjin is lucky, he seems happy. he is grateful, for everything, he is like a angel sent to earth.

seokjin found love in highschool and has been in love ever since. namjoon is perfect for him because namjoon is caring, calm and understands seokjin.

he's never lived alone, he'd be too scared. you see anxiety will strike jin at any moment, when this happens he needs namjoon with him. but if joon isn't there he will have to do what his therapist said.

he knows others suffer with anxiety, lots of others do, everyone has a sense of anxiety at some point. but everyone hates it.

seokjin and jimin walked along the streets, jin's hands in his pockets, his head lowered.

"do you think we should persuade hobi to break up with yoongi" jimin said.

"he'll be more heartbroken then...we just need to get them to talk, that's all" seokjin replied. jimin pouted and nodded.

"but you know jiminie, hoseok is an adult. he can figure it out himself" seokjin stated, turning his head to the younger.

"i know, hyung...it's just that i care a lot about him and i don't like seeing any of my friends upset" jimin explained.

"i'm going to meet namjoon for lunch, you go back to hobi. make sure he is okay" seokjin spoke.

"okay hyung...i'll buy him a doughnut too" jimin chuckled.

"hi namjoon-ah" seokjin said as he approached the table.

they meet for lunch everyday because there is a restaurant right next to where namjoon works, so they eat there on namjoon's lunch break.

"you look so cute in that big coat" namjoon said as jin sat on the chair opposite.

"it's freezing outside" seokjin explained, taking off his coat.

"i got you a lemonade, i didn't know if you'd want coke or lemonade" namjoon said.

"this is fine, thank you joonie"

they ordered some food and then sat and talked while waiting.

"has everything been okay today?" namjoon asked.

"um yes, fine. i cleaned the house a bit and then went to the cafe, where i met jimin" jin replied. "everything okay at work?"

"yes...missing you a lot though"

"aww, joonie" jin said, putting his hand on namjoon's.