Chapter Twenty Seven

Kay so Hi Babes! So as you are all probley thinking - Woah she is doing an authors note?!?! Yes, Yes I am. Well Kinda. I want to just say thanks to all my lovely readers and voters- and fanners. Or followers idk. Okay surprise is up in store! Drama, Drama, Drama. You can't just have a fairly tail chapter can yah? Well I guess you could, but being me.. That won't happen. Except maybe once; or twice. Back to the story's babes!

Love,

Melanie Xx

Louis Tomlinson

Okay, they boys have been all up on my case since the interview yesterday. I'm not a bad boyfriend. Just because I'm hanging out with El again, doesn't mean I'm cheating.

I have a feeling that the boys are keeping a secret from me.

" Are you exited for you concert Louis?" Eleanor brought me back from my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled.

" Yeah. Its going to be a blast. Your going, right?" I asked, as she sipped her coffee.

" Wouldn't miss it for the world." She conformed, as we walked out of the coffee shop. I took her hand, pulling her to the sidewalk.

" Louis can I ask you something?" She asked, as she stopped walking.

" Do you ever think you will.. Maybe give us another chance?" She asked. We stared into each other eyes, as my eyes flickered to her lips and back to meet her gaze.

" I always think about that. If given the chance.. Eleanor I would in a heartbeat." I smiled. I totally forgot about Emily, as I stared to lean in towards her lips.

" Excuse me." A lady interrupted us, as we moved so she and her kids could pass. We continued walking, in a comfortable silence in till we stopped at her door.

" You know Louis.. All you have to do is break it off with her. We had so much more babe.. How do you know she isn't just using you? I still... I still love you." She said, looking up at me.

" I still love you too." I smiled.

" Just think about it Louis." She whispered in my ear, sending chills. Her lips met mine, for a minute before pulling away. She turned around walking up the stairs and into her rented hotel room, without even looking back.

*******

" Thank you Los Angeles!" Liam shouted into his microphone, as we bowed waving to the screaming fans. I found Eleanor, and sent her a wink and blew her a kiss.

Niall caught what I did, but dismissed it quickly. He thought it was just a fan or something probley. If only they found out Eleanor kissed me, I would be dead. Or for worse- If they found out I kissed back.