Em Language

Emily -----

" Emily. What have I told you about cursing?" Liam said in parent tone.

" I'm fucking 17!" I yelled. I made sure to add the word fucking.

" Emily.. Do you need to be grounded?" He said.

" No.." I muttered, looking down.

" Good. Now I have to run some errands, so do you wanna go or stay?" He asked.

" What kind or errands?"

" Grocery."

" Naw I'm good. I'll stay here. Are the lads staying or no?"

" We all going. We should be home in about an hour. Bye love. " He said kissing my forehead. With that he walked out the door. I ventured my way up stairs, going and plopping on my bed.

Kring. Kring. I picked up my phone and answered it.

" Hello?" I asked.

" Emily?" A voice I could not forget. Austin.

" What?" I asked, angry clear in my voice.

" Is someone feisty?" He said.

" What the hell do you want?"

" I wanted to know how your little friends are going?"

" Their fine." I mumbled.

" Emily?"

" What now?"

" Can you forgive me? That kiss. It had to be something.." His voice suddenly changed to a soothing calm tone.

" And why should I do that?"

" I only sent you that text because of your little friends. Or whatever they are. I wanted to ask you something."

" What?"

" Can I take you on a date tonight? It will be only me and you.. I want to make it up to you.." He said sweetly.

" Fine.. What time?" I asked. I did kinda have feelings for him, a little.

" How about.. around seven? I'll pick you up at their house. Thanks Em. See you then." He said hanging up. I looked at the time. It is five already.

I watched TV, waiting for the lads to come home. After an hour, they finally arrived.

" Emily! Were home!!" Liam yelled from down stairs. I hurried and ran downstairs, to see them carrying in tons of grocery bags.

" I got you this. I thought you might be hungry." Liam said handing me a Nados bag.

" Actually, I have something to say. Austin wanted to take me out tonight." I said. Liam stared at me as his jaw clenched. Louis dropped the bags of groceries, as the whole room fell silent.

" No way in hell." He said.

"Li! Please? He apologized, and this is his way of saying sorry." I said,

" No. No means no. You'll just have to cancel. He is no good, he will break your heart. Again." He said sternly. I glared at him, stomping my way back up stairs.

If he won't let me go, I'll sneak out. I locked my door, and took a quick shower, blow drying my hair. I ran into my walk-in closet to find a outfit.

It was a white tank top and light blue demon jeans, that had holes, but in a good way. I had on a varsity jacket, that I stole from Zayn's room. Mwahaha. I also wore a dog tag.

I let my blonde hair out of its bun, and let it flow freely. I decided to curl my hair, and pin back my bangs with a bobby pin.  After hairspray, and light makeup, I was ready.

I jumped into my bed, turning away with the covers to my nose. Maybe he won't notice? I'll just ignore him in he comes and says goodnight.

" Emily?" He asked walking and sitting on the edge of my bed.

" Are you mad at me?" I ignored him. I felt a little bad for being this rude to him, but maybe he should have let me go see Austin.

" Look, I know he is bad. He will hurt you, and us lads don't want to see you hurt again. I love you, and I just didn't want your heart broken. I know there's that perfect guy waiting for you. I don't know if you understand that yet." He told me.

I felt really bad that I'm gonna sneak out tonight. What does he mean by he knows Austins no good? What if he is?

" Goodnight sweetheart. Love you." He said kissing my forehead and walking out.