Chapter Thirty

*Doing the running man* We are at chapter Thirty! Whoop whoop! I want to thank every single one of you guys for commenting, reading, following (or fanning idk), and voting! I will personally dedicate a chapter to all of you in my new book, if we get this a lot of reads!! Thanks guys!

Love,

Melanie :)

P.S. Harry and Nialls girfriends are actually real people! They are very nice, and you should follow them. Once Wattpad starts to be nice to me again, maybe it will let me dedicate it to them lol. :)

- Onto the chapter -

Emily Payne

" Harry, I don't think your ever going to find the right girl." I shook my head, as he sat down on the couch.

" Its not my fault! I just can't find the right one yet.." He muttered.

" Well all the lads have girlfriends and dates for the red carpet in a few days. Come on Styles! We need to find you the perfect girl." I said, sitting beside him.

" What if I can't? You know all the one's I pick are fake, and snobby. What if I grow old and have a house full of cats?" He frowned, as I turned off the TV.

" I'm going to help you find the perfect girlfriend. She won't be snobby, or fake- No she will be perfect." I said, kissing his cheek.

" Thanks Em." He said, smiling.

" No problem."

" Emily... Can I talk to you for a second?" Danielle said, coming down the stairs. I turned around, to see she had been crying. Her makeup was running down her face.

I followed her upstairs, into her and Liam's shared room.

" What's wrong Dani?" I said, grabbing her hand as we both sat down on the bed.

" Liam is going to leave me when he hears this.." She cried, sobbing. I pulled her into a hug, as she cried it out. Once her breathing got to normal, she pulled away not looking me in the eye.

" What ever it is, Liam will never leave you Danielle. I will always be here for you, your my mother and my best friend." I smiled.

" I'm- I'm pregnant." She cried, as I sat in shock. I finally snapped out of it, hugging her again.

" That's great news Danielle! I'm so happy for you guys!" I said, truthfully.

" But- But.. Liam said he doesn't want a kid right now.. I found out just this morning, but last night Liam told me he was happy with just us.. No kid." She cried, as I didn't know what to say.