Fate will tell

Emily >>>>>>

After the concert, Austin took my hand and we walked backstage. He pulled me by the wall.

" Em?" He said staring at my eyes. I was backed up against the wall, while his hand we on the wall. He was standing in front of me.

" Yeah?"

" What would you say, if I told you I had a thing for you?" He said breathing down my neck.

" I would say I have a thing for you too." I whispered. His plump lips landed on mine. Instantly my hands reached for his hair, as his hands wrapped around my waist.

His kiss wasn't like Harry's. His was soft and gentle with passion, while Harry's was rough and filled with lust. I liked them both. His hands picked my legs up, telling me to wrap them around him.

" Emily?" I heard Liam's voice was filled with anger. Oh shit. I pulled off Austin to see Liam and the lads run over to me.

" Stop!" I yelled at Liam. He kept trying to push me to go outside.

" Em. Go. Now." He growled. I looked at Austin to see he smirked at me and sent me a kiss. I just let out a soft giggle.

" Are you fucking laughing?" Zayn muttered.

" What if I am? So what!" I yelled at him. He's been acting strange lately. He's been cold to me.

" Well, Liam ain't gonna be happy. " Zayn said. Wait where's he at anyways?

" Where's Liam?" As soon as those words left my mouth, I saw Liam punching Austin in the face.

" What the fuck! Let go of me!!" I yelled hitting Zayn, Louis, and Niall on their backs. They were to strong for me.

" Austin!" I scream. The last thing I saw before we walked out was Liam yelling at a red face Austin Mahone.

" What do you see in him anyways?" Louis commented.

" I see everything in him that's not in all of you lads." I spat at them. They looked kind of hurt. They deserved it! They didn't let me go to Austin. I looked out the limos window.

Tears started to collect in my eyes. Not too soon after that, warm tears streamed down my now wet cheek. I thought Liam was kind, and caring? Not someone to throw punches at people.

Liam and Harry got into the Limo and the driver pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the house.

" Told you she was a whore." Harry said.

" Your fucking bitch!" I stood up yelling. Louis tried to pull my back down.

" Your fucking bimbo girlfriend is the slut! Don't call me a whore. I had never kissed a boy in till I met your dumbass. Why do you have to be such a jerk!" I yelled at his face.

I sat back down and closed my eyes. Wait one more thing.

" And you!" I said pointing to Liam.

" I can't believe you! You were beating the shit out of him! How could you do that?" I said. My voice cracked. Great now the lads noticed I was crying.

" You! You! And You!" I yelled pointing to Zayn, Niall, and Louis.

" Are the biggest mean asses I have ever meant in my life!" Okay I may be over reacting. Oh well.

" Wait why?" The three said in unison.

" You held back from going to Austin." I whimpered at the thought of him. He probley isn't even interested in me anymore. I kept looking at my phone, to see no text from him.

We pulled up to the house, and I slammed the door behind me and ran up to my room. I slammed that door too. Why not take a shower? I hurried and took a quick shower.

I changed my outfit into black Nike spandex, and a light blue Nike sports bra. As I got into my covers I heard the door open and here came four lads. All except Harry.

" Uh. Em are you up?" Liam asked. I nodded.

He came and sat beside my legs.

" I'm so sorry Emily.. I don't know what happened." Liam whispered, but so all of us could hear.

" It wasn't right still." I muttered angrily.

" Please forgive me baby doll?" He asked. I had to laugh at the nickname.

" Don't like the nickname?" He fake pouted.

" Nope. I hate it." I told him. Just then I received a text. My heart started to pound, as my stomach felt like it had butterflies.

" Its from Austin!" I yelled.

" Shut up guys!" I yelled again.

" Were not talking.." Louis chuckled. I glared at him, that shut him up.

From Austin Mahone: Sorry I think we would be better off friends. Say thanks to you fucking father and your dumbass friends x

I started to bawl my eyes out again, for the one hundredth time today. I hate when I cry, but sometimes you just can't help it.

" Love what's wrong?" Zayn asked. I threw my phone on the ground, and just fell to the ground. I tucked my head between my two legs.

" Emily?" Louis and Zayn said in unison. They both came and sat down beside me. I felt their muscular arms wrap around my small fragile body.

" That fucking man whore!" Liam yelled. Throwing my phone on my bed.

I just cried harder. Why can't I just fucking stop?!?! Breath in, breathe out. Breath in, breath out.

" Goodnight Emily.." All the lads said as they walked out.