Paybacks a Bitch

Emily :::::

I quickly started a new tweet attaching the photo of Niall kissing Zayn. Cue evil laugh.

@Emily_Direction: Awww Niall and Zayn? Is the bromance really true?!?! Oh my gosh! Look what I foundP.S @Niall_Loves_Food Paybacks a bitch #PaybackNiall @Zayn_Bradford @Louis_Carrot_Head

All the boys got their Twitter announcement.

" Emily! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Niall shouted glaring at me.

" Paybacks a bitch!" I laughed.

" Good one Em." Louis chuckled.

" Better not mess with me either Carrot Head. I have a photo of you too." I chuckled. He stopped laughing and playfully glared at me.

" Well boys, goodnight! Sleep tight. Oh, don't be kissing the other boys now tonight!" I said stretching as I stood up from my seat on the floor. They all glared.

I went and kissed each one of their cheeks. They still crossed their arms and glared.

"Aw da pretty boys are mad.." I chuckled walking upstairs laughing to myself. Time for my beauty rest.

*** The next day ****

" Good morning beautiful!" Zayn said, opening in all the curtains in the room.

" What day is it?" I asked, in my morning voice. My throat was all scratchy.

" Friday! Remember our date?" He said laying beside me. I pulled the covers over my head.

" Five more minutes.."

" No! Get out of the damn bed before I beat your arse!" He playfully shouted.

" Please?" I gave him the cutest puppy dog face, with my hands under my chin.

" Nope. Sorry sweetheart. That doesn't work on me. Danielle is here." Zayn said kissing my forehead walking out. I jumped out of bed remembering Dani. I heard Zayn chuckle, as I ran into the bathroom.

I took a record breaking shower, blow dried my hair, and pick out my outfit. It was a purple plaid cowboy girl, button up shirt that tied right under my breast.

So it showed off my stomach. I also threw on a pair of short Mismey denim shorts, that showed of my tanned legs. For my shoes, I picked out a pair of cowboy style boots, that were very pretty.

With my light blonde hair, I did a side braid. I also put on light make up to my light blue eyes.

Grabbing my iPhone, I walked down stairs to see a master price set upon the table.

" Yummy!" I yelled sitting beside a hungry looking Niall. He eat a whole plate of bacon, and sausage.

" Nialler!!! You didn't save me any bacon!" I whined hitting his arm.

" Sorry girl!" He said kissing my forehead.

" Heard you had a date with Zaynie!" Dani yelled hugging me. Louis and Niall just sent daggers to Zayn. What the tell is their problem?

" Woah. To early for screaming!" I whispered, trying to eat in peace..

" We will have to go shopping, and then we'll fix your hair, don't forget about the makeup-" She went on, and on, and on. I just zoned her out.

" Can I come with you guys?" Jasmine said walking in. She sat beside me. She's only acting this way, because Harry is in here.

" Well-" Dani was about to say no.

" Of course the girls will let you go!" Harry jumped in, kissing Jasmine. I looked away in disgust.

" Actually I was trying to say-" Dani tried to say again.

" Harry! What about we double date with Emily and Zayn?" She screamed. I looked at Zayn, who was sending daggers toward Harry.

" Seems like a pretty good plan. What time are you guys going?" Harry asked. Great, first shopping, than she ruins my date. Could this day get any worse?

" Uh. Um- Harry can I talk to you for a minute?" Zayn managed to say. They began to walk out, with Jasmine following.

" Alone." Zayn told Jasmine. She came and sat back beside me.

" So what should we do first? Shop, than hair? Or lunch, than shop, than hair? I was thinking we could also-" She kept talking. Her annoying voice was giving me a headache.

" Shut up! Sorry but could you quit talking?" I muttered.

A/N

Okay so you guys know I don't like to give a lot of Author Notes. Do you guys want me toAlso I like to see comments and votes from you guys. You don't know how much it makes my day hearing from guys like you! Keep on little carrots!