Wake me up more often boys

Emily ••••••

" Wake up and smile... Because its been awhile.." The lads started to sing perfectly harmonizing.

" Its been like a whole day.. since I stopped- so you could hold me." Louis sang.

" Because you are my refuge.. That I can't wait wait to get to.." Niall said singing.

" I won't let a day go.. won't let a day go by..." Liam sang perfectly. Are they waking me up by singing. They did think of an awesome idea.

" Without thanking you for the joy that you bring to my life.." Zayn's veins were show able on his neck. They looked.. Sexy. Shh I didn't say that..

" Its a beautiful day..  Yeah- Yeah.. Its a beautiful day.." The lads finished the song. Nice wake up call.

" You guys should do that more often." I smirked. Wait.. Where's Harry? Oh, you cares anyways.. He's a douche remember?

" Really? I told you Zayn." Louis smirked.

" Oh, and you owe me fifty bucks. Hand it over Bradford." Louis added.

" Why does he owe you..?" I piped up.

" No reasons.." Louis muttered slowly walking backwards out of my room.

" He bet me that Austin would dump you.." Zayn said.

" Where is that that mother fucker-" I began to say trying to run out of the room. But, a pair of strong arms blocked me.

" Lemme at that jackass Doncaster carrot head!" I began pounding on Zayn's back. This is the second time he blocked me.

" Em.. Language!" Liam warned. I smiled innocently.

" Fine." I huffed. I suddenly got an idea!

" Oh Doncaster boy.." I yelled sweetly.

Silence.

" Okay.. Might just have to flush these nasty orange carrots I found in my mini fridge.." I sang. A set of heavy foot steps flooded the hallway. He barged in my room.

" You wouldn't dare!" He growled.

" Pay me $100 and maybe I'll think about it.." I warned.

" No!" He shouted. Fine, than these babies with face my evil wrath. Mwahaha.

I dangled the bag of carrots over the open toilet.

" Three.." I said. He didn't move.

" Two.." He was about to move.

" One!" I yelled.

" Fine!!" He screamed handing me over wads of cash.

" Nice doing business with you kind sir.." I bowed. I walked out of the bathroom plopping on my nice comfy warm bed. 

" Em?" Zayn asked.

" Hmm?" I replied trying to fall asleep.

" I was wondering if you maybe.. wanted to go to the movies Friday night?" He asked. I jumped out of bed shocked.

" I'd take that as a no.." He said walking out. What?

" Wait!" I said to quickly.

" I mean.. If you want to, I would love to go with you." I said calmly, putting my hand to my head.

" Okay, so Friday night at seven." He said smirking. Once he was out of my room, I did a little happy dance,

" Whoop- Whoop!"  I whispered scream doing my little happy dance again. I took a quick shower, using coconut shampoo and conditioner; my favorite.

I changed into a shirt that was short in the front, stopping right under my breast. Not in a sluttish way. The back was longer, stopping at my back hip. It was white, with #Selfie in black.

I wore short denim shorts, and white vans. I straightened my blonde hair, and curling the ends. With a white bow, I pinned back my bangs on the side of my head.

" Em! Breakfast!" Niall yelled from down stairs. Right as he said that, my stomach growled. Embarrassing!!

I raced down stairs grabbing a plate of pancakes and sitting down beside Liam. On Liam's right was Zayn, than Niall, than Louis. I had an empty spot next to me.

" Good morning!" Harry yelled walking down the stairs. He yawned as he grabbed a plate. Just my luck, he had to sit beside me. While we eat, it was complete silence.

" Emily.. We go for a interview in thirty minutes. We need you there. Simon said its time to introduce you." Liam told me.

" Fine. Only because I love you.." I pinched his cheeks talking in one of those baby voices.

Wow.. Boring interview here we come..