Chapter Twenty Four

I'm going to be skipping a lot in the chapter, since I need to be getting done with it soon. I love writing this book, even if you don't love reading it. I have no idea if a sequel is in store, but maybe there is a possibility?

*A year and a half later*

Emily Payne

" You may now kiss the bride." The priest said, as everyone cheered while Liam and Dani shared a kiss. Today was their wedding day, and everyone was on cloud nine.

I looked across Dani, to see Louis smiled at me. Today I was the maid of honor, while the boys were of course the best men. I didn't say man, because Liam wanted them all to be the best man. So I came up with the idea of having them all.

" I'm going to miss you." My best friend, or better known as my mother, said hugging me. It feels weird having your mother be your best friend, but Danielle and I have a really good relationship.

I can rely on her, and she can rely on me.

Liam and the boys packed the last suitcase into the car, while me and Dani cried it out hugging.

" Girls, its only for a week. I think you can handle not seeing each other for a week. Come on Danielle Payne." Liam winked, kissing my forehead.

" I'll miss you, going to be future Tomlinson." He added whispering in my ear. I blushed beat red.

" No I'm not dad! He hasn't said anything about that. Were just boyfriend and girlfriend." I whispered. I saw Liam share a look with everyone else. What ever, I just want to be with Louis.

I was really worried I would receive hatred from the fans- But actually it wasn't that bad. I receive hate for being Liam's daughter anyways. They thought that it was cute that Louis asked out one of his best mates daughter.

" Well this is goodbye." Danielle waved, hugging me one last time. She got into the black SUV, as the rest of the lads and I stared as they drove off to the Bahamas. Really- That's where their honeymoon is at.

Not fair, right?

" Its sad that when they get back, We have to go on tour." Louis whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest, as the unhappy thoughts flooded my mind again.

Tour. The boys leave for a tour the day after Danielle and Liam come home from their honeymoon. I won't be able to see Louis anytime I want- He will be super busy, and I will only get to talk over the phone or Skype him once in a great while.

And due to the time difference- That's ten times harder.

" I'm going to miss you.." I whispered, standing on my tippy toes to plant a small kiss on his lips.

" PDA." Harry coughed. I flicked him off, as Louis smiled into the kiss.

" Says the one who does this times ten to his Hailey." I smiled. The rest of the boys agreed. Jasmine is gone- But now this one is worse than her. I actually would trade the new one for Jasmine.

Harry's new girlfriend is named Hailey Hawks. She has brown hair and green eyes, doesn't look fake. But boy does she have a personality.

" Shut up." He smiled, ruffling my hair. Ever since that dinner a year and a half ago, it felt like it brought us all together. I'm best friends with the boys, and of course Danielle.

But it brought me and Louis more together too. As you can see since I'm his girlfriend and all. I rested me head on Louis shoulder while we all sat on the couch, trying to forget that in one week they will be crammed into a small tour bus.

*One Week Later*

" I love you." Louis told me, as we shared a last goodbye kiss. Today was the dreaded day. The day the boys leave for their world tour. We have scheduled concert dates me and Dani could go see them, but it won't be the same as just living with them.

" I love you too." I whispered, as we had our arms wrapped around each other.

" Last call for flight 278, boarding now." The intercom went off, as we all did one last group hug. Me and Dani held each other in our arms as we watched the boys grab their suitcases, and walked into the terminals.

" I miss them already." Dani cried, as I sulked too.

" Let's go home and dig our faces in chocolate ice cream while watching cheesy romantic comedies." She said, making us laugh a little.

We walked outside, with our arms linked. Of course the Paps had to be there bombarding us with stupid questions we really didn't want to answer.

" Hows the married life Danielle?" One yelled.

" Is it true your cheating on Louis, Emily?" Another asked.

" Danielle many sources tell us you are having Harry Styles baby. Is that true?" A girl reporter asked. We looked at each other and laughed.

" Is Austin Mahone still in the picture Emily?" A man asked. I shook my head no.

" Emily is no good for Louis! She is a cheater!" Some fans yelled.

" Leave her alone. Louis and Emily are perfect and deserve each other. If your so called fans of the boys, then you wouldn't send any hate towards there chosen girlfriends." Dani shot back. I pulled her into the car before things got heated.

" Let's go home." She breathed out before starting the car and driving away.