Could be a guy for all we know

Emily ××××××

**** Four Hours Later ****

" Wow, Emily I had fun!" Austin whispered into my ear. Right now we were on a ride together holding hands. Was this to fast? I don't care, right now all that mattered was- Holy Mother Fuckers! I'm about to drop 215 Feet!

Austin raised our hands in the air, screaming like little girls. After the ride, we got off, collecting two photos of they ride. We each got one.

" Austin?" I looked at him.

" Yea Em?"

" Thanks for the wonderful time!" I said hugging him.

" No, thank you!" He said. He hugged me back, and kissed my cheek.

" Hey, lemme see your phone." He told me grabbing my iPhone. He saved his contact, and I did the same with his.

" One more thing." He said.

" Huh?"

" Are you free tonight?" He asked. I thought long and hard about this. Just to joke with him.

" Um, I could fit it between Degrassi re runs, and Degrassi re runs." I joke. He just smirked at me.

" Well could you come to my concert tonight. Its starts in one hour." He said looking at the time.

" Sure. " I replied.

" Okay just tell the security guard your name, and he'll take you to the front row." He said kissing my cheek again.

" Bye Em!" He waved walking in the opposite direction. Now to find One Direction.

Louis ----

Austin Mahone.
Austin Mahone.
Austin Mahone.

How come I had to ditch Em, and didn't turn back. The lads all left Naill and Em, and ran off. While I thought Emily was with Niall, I was kissing another girl.

Than your probley like, who cares about Austin Mahone. You ditched Emily.

Yeah yeah. Now I regretted it. I'm even mad at my very best mate, Harry. He told me the whole story. Even parts Liam doesn't know, like how he shoved her and said she was the problem.

The 'whore' was now hanging out with us. Her name is Jasmine.

" I wonder where Emily is." Niall said. We all agreed, well Harry was to busy kissing the girl.

" Harry!" Liam yelled. He looked over.

" Aren't you dating Taylor?" Liam asked. Harry shook his head no, and rolled his eyes. They went back to kissing.

" I swear that boy won't ever be able to tie down." Zayn muttered. We chuckled. Earning glares from the 'couple'.

" Can we at least look for Emily?" I asked.

"Eager much?" Zayn muttered and rolled his eyes. I can't believe all us lads like Emily. She doesn't even have one clue!

" Guys!" We heard. I turned around to see Em come running towards us. She had been swimming, because all she had on was her swim top, and blue denim short shorts. She looked.. Stunning.

" Can I ask you something daddy.." Em pleaded with puppy dog eyes to Liam.

" What pumpkin?" He asked.

" Can I go to Austins concert tonight? He gave me front row seats.." She begged. How could you say no to that face.

" Fine. On one condition." Liam said. Em looked at him.

" We have to go too." He muttered. Emily thought for a second.

" Fine! Only on one condition." She huffed.

" Do not, and I repeat do not, make me regret taking you all. I don't want to get embarrassed. Understood?" She said looking at each of us.

" Did you say Austin Mahone?" Jasmine yelled walking over to Em.

" Yep." Emily said popping the 'P'.

" Your such a fucking whore! First you use One Direction, than you move onto Austin? Slut!" Jasmine yelled slapping Emily.

Ems right cheek had a dark red hand print on it. You could tell someone slapped her.

" I'm the whore? Bitch look at you! You all fake!!" Emily said running and punching her a lot of times in the face. She can fight man.

" Owwwh! Owwwwwwwh!!!" Jasmine scream falling backwards on her bum. Harry ran towards her and started to whisper things to calm her down. What the hell man!

" Harry.. She- She- Babe she hurt me.." She wined. Harry stood up and glared at Emily.

" Why do you have to be such a fucking bitch!" Harry spat in her face. Tears started to flow down her cheek. When this girl cries, it hurts you like seeing a puppy dog get ran over.

She took off running away, before any of us could stop her. I looked at Liam to see his face was red, and he clutched his fists.

Zayn was as angry as me to. We were all clutching our fits and glaring at Harry. Harry was just comforting Jasmine. Niall- Wait where is that little leprechaun?

He didn't see it, since he was eating. Of course, but he still glared at Harry.

" Harry how the fuck could you?" Zayn yelled.

" Fuck off." He spat at us.

" How about you fucking fuck off my daughter! If I see you even talking to her, or looking at her, you will become officially a girl!" Liam barked as he stormed after Emily.

Harry's once sparkle eyes, were now stormy looking.

" She needs to not put her hands on my girlfriend!" He growled.

" Your 'girlfriend' could be a guy for all we know! Look she's so fake, she is plastic!" I yelled at him. He is such a douche. Zayn, Niall, and I went to find Liam and Emily.