Suprise Suprise

Emily <<<<

" Here." Zayn said, opening the limo door, and letting me go in first. He followed behind me, and shut the door.

" I begged Harry to take a different ride with his.." He fake coughed,"Whore."  I laughed.

" Where are we going?" I asked.

" Surprise." He smirked.

We rode in comfortable silence, having little talk. The limo pulled to a stop, and the driver opened the door for us two. I hopped out first, as Zayn was behind me.

" Are we at a fair?" I asked shocked.

" Yea, its the first night it is open, so I thought perfect date." He smiled cheekily. I smiled widely. This was gonna be so fun. He took my hand, and guided me toward the first ride- the caracal. Isn't it like a merry-go-round? Those things are fun, but embarrassing with Zayn.

Here's this guy, a bad ass Bradford boy, who is riding a unicorn, with five year olds. Yep, totally normal! Sarcasm intended.

We rode all of the rides, even some of the little baby rides. Some of them, Zayn was told off by the worker! We even got to play the games, which Zayn won me a huge teddy bear by the basketball one.

I think they make those games unbeatable. Because the guy was very shocked when Zayn won it. Now Zayn has the biggest smirk ever across his face.

I held the huge teddy bear in one hand, while Zayn took my other free one in his large hands.

" Wait, where is Harry and Jasmine. Not that I care, but isn't it supposed to be a double date?" I asked Zayn, while we were walking around the deserted park.

" Well, I made them ride in another limo, and told the diver, who happens to be Paul, to drive them to another place across town. " Zayn said laughing at his smart plan.

I cracked up even more.

" Brilliant plan." I chuckled, nodding.

" Ready to go home?" Zayn asked, and I nodded. This was the best day ever.

Dani >>>>

I was literally shitting bricks. What if Liam wants to dump me? Is he breaking up with me? What if-

" Were here love." Li said, taking of the blindfold. I opened my eyes, and was surprised. He really spent a lot of money and time, to dump me.

We were in the middle of a deserted park, on a big grassy lawn. He had set up a table, with a big red and white quilt, to cover over it. He had set a vase full of red roses, in the middle of the table.

Millions of different colored lights, were hung around the table.

" You like it? " he asked. His face seemed anxious for an answer.

" I love it." I said, smiling. A waiter came, filling our glasses with red wine, and gave us our delicious food. A Italian spaghetti.

" I love you Danielle..." He whispered, kissing my forehead. Right now, were walking hand in hand in the same park. We were full on in conversations. I know he is going to break it with me. I have to get ready for the sadness.

You can do it.

He suddenly stopped in front of me, holding both of my hands in his. Here is the bad news, Great.

" Dani? I just wanted you to know, you are the best girlfriend, most beautiful girl, in the whole wide world. I don't know what I would do with out you." He said, looking straight into my eyes. Here it goes.

" We've had our ups and downs, but don't all couples? You have stuck beside me through all my problems. Even you stuck through the hate at first, and still do." He chuckled, getting down, to one leg.

What the-

" Danielle, I'm not gonna be good at this, but I want to spend the rest of my life by your side. I want to grow up old with you. I want us to be a family. What my point is.. Dani will you marry me?" He asked, opening a small black case, that held the prettiest ring I've ever seen.

Tears started to gather in my eyes, I started to choke, I couldn't think of any words to say. Li started to get worried. I shook my head yes, as he jumped up, putting the ring on my left finger.

He wrapped his arms around me, while I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Before I knew it, our lips connected, dancing in sync.

I'm going to be a Danielle Payne.