He is nicer in person

Emily #$€!}¡€

" Boys!" Yelled what I think is Simon.

" Hey Si!" The lads yelled back.

" I'm glad you can actually follow directions. Hello-" He tried to figure out my name.

" Emily." I waved and smiled.

" Nice to meet you Emily. I'm Simon, but call me Uncle Si." He said smiling. Wasn't he supposed to be all like mean. He was actually sweet.

" Your on.. Right now!" Simon yelled pushing us all onto a stage. I followed behind Liam, while Louis was behind me. We walked and sat down on a huge red couch. In front of us was a small red chair, at which an interviewer sat.

" Please welcome.. One Direction!" She boomed into the microphone.

" Now let's start out with what everyone wants to hear.. Who's single and who's taken?" She asked.

" Single." Louis chuckled.

" Taken by my lovely girlfriend Jasmine Carter!" Harry winks.

" Single." Niall said smiling.

" Single." Zayn smirked.

" Taken by Danielle." Liam laughed. Now its my turn.

" Taken.." I said with a straight face. All the lads gasped, and Liam got angry. " By food." I laughed finishing my sentence.

" Good. I don't want to have to beat any body's asses now." Liam laughed.

" Okay. So who are you?" The interviewer, named Cindy, asked in disgust.

" Emily." I waved into the camera.

" I mean, why are you with five guys. Its sounds kinda like a slut." She said glaring at me.

" She's my daughter." Liam growled.

" Oh." She perked up.

" She looks awfully-" She began.

" Hot." Louis, Zayn, and Niall scream. What the fuck. I gave them a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look.

" Are you on drugs?!?!" I whispered to them. They chuckled.

" That is all we have time for.. Thanks to One Direction, and their whore!" She yelled as the camera guy yelled cut.

" What the fuck is wrong with you bitch." I yelled at her.

" Me? Your sleeping with five guys! Whore alert.." She said.

" I'm sorry your jealous that she's just automatically beautiful,  and you have to go get it done by the doctors Hun." Louis said in his sassy tone. I laughed.

" What? Do I sound like I'm sassy? I'm the swag-master-from-Doncaster." He said winking. I can't believe I live with five immature boys who are full of themselves.

Well maybe four, Liam seems like he is mature, well sometimes anyways.

" Well, Louis I'm single.." She said in an annoying high pitched girly voice. You know those girls at school who are whores, and try to talk to a guy? That kind of voice.

" Well, Louis I'm single.." I said mimicking her voice. I looked at her, as she glared at me. The lads laughed.

" Fine. Be guys, see you the next interview in a month." She said flirting.

" Bye Cindy, see you when your knocked up, and you've slept with so many guys who don't know who the father is." I said back at her.

" Emily-" Liam said.

" Don't Emily me, its true!" I interrupted him. Liam chuckled and threw me over his shoulder and began to walk to the car.

" Put me the fuck down!" I yelled hitting his back. He just chuckled. What the hell!!! This will be a fun day.. Note the lie.