No, you look perfect

Liam ******

Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ugh what time is it? Who's calling?

" Hello?.." I mumbled still asleep.

" Hey babe." A soft voice filled my ear.

" Danielle.." I hopped up. I love her. I want her to come and meet Emily.

" Baby.. I miss you.." She said.

" Can you come over soon?" I asked.

" Yea! I'll try to get there next week!" Her voice perked up.

" You'll get to meet my daughter Emily!" I said laughing.

" Can't wait babe! Love you!" She said

" Love you too. Talk soon! " I said hanging up. What a way to wake up in the morning. I took a quick shower, changing into my usual. What day is it? Oh yea, Monday.

I walked down stairs, to see all the lads and my daughter. Daughter.. I can't believe it. Yesterday I wasn't a father, well except the lads, but that's a different point.

" Hey guys. What should we do today?" I asked. I saw Harry starring at Emily through the corner of my eyes. Is it normal that I'm over protective? The only guys in this band I would trust to date her, is Louis, Niall, and Zayn.

Harry is my best mates also, but from the past girls He's dated, he broke their heart or used them for.. Yea, sex.

" Um, that new amusement park and water park.. What's it called.." Louis said thinking.

" Magic Springs?" Zayn answered.

" What's an amusement park?" Em asked.

" Roller coasters." I answered. Her eyes lit up. It was cute.

" I haven't been on any of those for years!" She jumped up yelling like a little girl.

" I know what were doing to day." I snickered. She ran up and kissed my cheek.

" I'll be down in thirty minutes!" She yelled running to her room.

" Uh, Liam.. Can I talk to you?" Louis asked. The other lads looked at each other. I nodded, as we walked into the kitchen.

" What's up?" I asked.

" Um, would you let me ask you daughter out for a date sometime?" Louis asked. His face looked scared. I decided I'm gonna play with him.

" I don't know.. She so fragile." I joked.

" Liam please.. You know I won't ever break her heart.." He whispered. I chuckled.

" Louis I'm just joking. Though if you hurt her, consider yourself dead." I warned him. He jumped up and hugged me.

" Thanks!" He said smiling. I trust him. I hope he doesn't take it for advantage.

Emily °°°°°°

I changed my outfit since I didn't plan on going on roller coasters, and swimming. I can't wait!

I ran into the closet and found a blue and white chevron two piece bikini. It looked hot. Haha.. 

I also picked out short denim shorts, and a white see through shirt. It was really short in the front, stopping right above my belly bottom. It was long and flows in the back. I picked out silver sandals for shoes.

Now time for my hair! With my light blonde hair, I put it into a high pony tail and it was curled at the bottom. For makeup, I just wore black waterproof massacre, that made my blue eyes pop out.

I grabbed my sunglasses, and iPhone.

" Ready!" I yelled walking down the stairs. The lads all stopped and their jaws dropped.

" What? I look bad don't I." I said looking out my outfit.

" No. No.. You look perfect!" Niall whispered in my ear. He smirked at me, as I shivered.

" Thanks." I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead, and grabbed my hand.

" Here come on.." He said pulling me into the limo to sit on his lap. He was very sweet. His strong muscular arms wrapped around my flat stomach.

I looked up at the lads to see them glaring at Niall. Liam was just smiling. Did he enjoy this?

" We here." Zayn muttered getting out. Won't this be fun?