Chapter Thirty- Three

Emily Payne

A lot has happened since the days of the red carpet; Like how Ronnie and us girls worked our problems out. It took time, but it was so worth it. Now we are the best of friends.

I play with Louis hand, as he looked down at our intertwined fingers. Did I mention that Simon announced that these five lads are starting a tour next week? Yeah, we now I did. It is so messed up, since they practically just got back from one.

" Please stop frowning.." I said, at a pouting Louis. He glanced around the empty bedroom, staying silent.

" I don't want to leave you Emily.." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

" I don't want you to leave either Louis.. But think of all those dedicated fans who are starring at their computers probley stalking you guys. You have to do it for them. Plus their is no way out of it. At least you love doing what you do.." I tried to lighten up his mood; It didn't help at all.

I cleared my throat before asking Louis a question.

" L- Louis.." I mumbled. He glanced at me.

" Promise not to have a repeat of the last tour?" I asked, looking down. I felt him tense up beside me.

" I promise Emily." He told me. I was still starring down at my lap. He put two fingers under my chin, lifting it up so I was starring at him.

" I promise Em.." He promised. He leaned down, as he pressed his lips onto mine.

Liam Payne

I gently placed my hand over my wife's huge stomach. I felt the unborn baby kick, making me feel proud. Danielle looked up and smiled at me, as then I instantly frowned.

I will be away on tour, while my wife is having my first child. What if I don't even make it their in time? I will be a horrible father.

" Your the most perfect husband I could ever ask for.." Danielle read my mind.

" But what if I am not there for the baby? I will be the worst father ever.." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

" Liam! Your are the perfect father. Look at Emily-" She began.

" Exactly! Look at her! I screwed up! I messed her up so so bad Dani. She dated almost all of the lads! A real father would have done something! She even dated Austin Mahone! Danielle! What if I raise our child as I did Emily?" I bursted out, cutting her off. She closed her mouth, as it formed a straight line.

" Liam.. That was a little to far. What are you calling her? A slut? Li she is a beautiful intelligent young woman! I dated other guys instead of you Liam! So did she! But now she has found her true love babe!" She said, angrily. I huffed, setting my head in my hands.

" Uh- I am sorry for being a screw up." A voice squeaked, as I widen my eyes as there stood Emily and the rest of the gang. I couldn't form any words, as I watched her rush out of the room. Danielle glared at me, as Louis chased after her.

" Great Liam. Just great." Louis called after me, as I heard him rush down the stairs. Everyone stared at me, as I shifted awkwardly.

" I didn't mean it.." I whispered.

" You shouldn't be telling me this." Dani said, pointing her finger to the door. I ran out, jogging down the stairs. I ran there the door, as I stopped dead in my tracks. There stood Louis hugging Emily, who was crying her heart out. I pushed Louis slightly, as I wrapped my arms around Emily.

" Emily I am truly sorry.. I have no clue why I even said that. All this baby drama, then tour starts in a week- Has me saying and thinking stuff I shouldn't be. Please forgive me Emily.." I said, truly sorry.

" A- Am I really a screw up? I can't believe you even adopted me.. Liam I am so messed up. I was anyways. When I meant you all, you guys were like my family- Your are my family." Emily corrected herself.

" Emily.. I love you so much. I never made a mistake of adopting you. Be use of you, I am who I am today." I smiled, as she hiccupped. I wiped her last tear, as she started to smile.

" I love you to Dad.. I really do." She whispered, as we stood there hugging. We pulled apart, as she hugged Louis. I still can't believe how much Emily has impacted my life. She may not know it, but she has in so many levels. And with that being said, she could never be replaced.

Emily Payne

" I'm going to miss you so much.." I cried, clutching onto Louis. Today is the dreaded day that no one wanted to come. But it did, and now I have to put my big girl panties on.

He rubbed my back, kissing my forehead. We repeated these steps for the past half hour.

" Emily I love you.." He said.

" I love you too.. I don't want you to leave." I cried out again, thinking of the lonely months. All the couples were basically doing the same thing. This must be extra hard on Danielle and Liam though.

I trust Louis with all of my heart; But I still have that little feeling that something bad is going to happen. Like Eleanor shows up again or something.

I just hope that that feeling disappears- And won't ever come true.. Again anyways.

The flight called, bringing frowns to all of our faces once again. I looked up at Louis, to see him starring at the terminal. His hands clutched my sides tighter.

His glance turned down to my gaze, as he wiped the forming tears out of my eyes. His lips touched mine, and I didn't want it to end. Liam pulled Louis away, signaling that it was time to leave.

Louis grabbed his suitcases, walking into the terminal. Not once did he turn back, which was probley the best idea. If he did, I wouldn't have let him go.