Chapter Twenty Three

Liam Payne

" Danielle, its been two weeks! Two freaking weeks- no phone calls. No texts, no nothing." I cried, running my hands through my hair. I haven't seen Emily since the incident over dinner a couple weeks ago. The last text she sent me was a brief, ' I'm alright. I'll be home soon, just at a close friends house'.

I have forgiven Louis- As he is probley the one taking it harder then the rest of us. I don't blame him, I would feel like crap too if I said and did that to Danielle.

" Babe.. I love Emily too, she is like my daughter. She did feel really bad that Louis said that, maybe she needed a break. She is a young independent woman, So I know she won't make any decisions she'll regret later." Danielle assured, wrapping her arms around me.

" I'm going to check Louis babe." I said, pecking her soft lips before walking towards Louis's room. I heard soft weeping inside, and made me even feel a little sad for him.

He does love her- Maybe has a hard time showing that, but he did prove it.

" Louis. Its me Liam.." I said through the door, knocking on it. I heard him unlock the door, before pulling me into a hug.

" I don't know what to tell you." I said honestly, as he cried on my shoulder.

" I messed up." He whispered.

" You did more than mess up. But, I see the way she looks at you.. She does love you too Lou. Go fight for her." I said, as we pulled apart. He thought for a second.

" She said she was at a friends house." I told him, before walking out of his room to see Dani. I hope he does fix this.

Emily Payne

" That was the funniest movie I have ever seen!" I exclaimed, as set my head on Austins shoulder. We were watching a movie called What Happens in Vegas.

This is this first time I wasn't occupied thinking about Louis. I feel bad that I didn't even text or call any of the lads. I was only planning on staying here for a week, but Its been two and a half weeks.

" Well, my mother loves that movie." Austin chuckled, intertwining our hands together. Let me catch you up, Austin has only one bedroom. So I offered to grab the couch. but he insisted that I could sleep with him on the huge bed he has.

I was a little sceptical at the begging, but I soon got used to the way he wraps his arms around me, cuddling.

"Well your mother has great taste." I smiled. He stared at me for awhile, as his eyes flickered down to my lips and back to meet my eyes. Asking for permission.

Soon, his eyes fluttered closed leaning down as I did the same. I'm not really an expert- As I have only kissed two guys. But, at the same time Austin didn't care that I wasn't experienced.

It felt like he only likes me because I'm me.

" Emily!" I heard a voice say, slamming the front door. I know that voice from anywhere- Louis. I pushed away from Austin, meeting the eyes of a very angry lad.

" You." He yelled, staring at Austin. " Get a way from her."

" You can't tell me what to do. I can do whatever I want too." Austin pointed out, scooting closer to me. I stayed silent.

" Emily? Are you serious! You came running to Austin, when he already has a girlfriend?" Louis asked bewildered.

" He doesn't have a girlfriend. Right Austin?" I said, looking over to a pale boy. His sorrow eyes met mine, conferring that I was played.

" Oh. Who is she?" I said silently.

" Selena Gomez." Louis informed, sticking a hand out for me to grab. I thought before accepting the hand, as he pulled me out of the house I haven't left.

For clothes, I was borrowing Austins sister clothes she apparently left behind when she came to visit. Now I know, it was Selena's clothes. I slumped into the passengers side, not uttering one word.

" I'm sorry.. I truly am. But I told the boys a confession I didn't tell you." He said, lifting my chin around to face him.

" I was mad because-" He started to say.

" I ready know you were mad. Why though?" I interrupted.

" Because... Because Emily Payne I love you." He whispered the last part, as I felt my whole body go numb.

Louis Tomlinson

" Really?" She managed to squeak out. I nodded, staring into her blue eyes.

" I always had a thing for you Louis. I tried showing it- But it always seemed you never even thought of me as that. It felt like I was some little sister to you. Then when Summer..." she said, staring down.

She didn't have to finish, because I know where she was headed.

I didn't know what to say; So I kissed her. She didn't move, so I was going to pull away, in till she wrapped her arms around my shoulder, pushing my head closer to hers.

" Em?" I breathed out, as I rested my forehead on hers.

" Hm?" She asked, her eyes closed.

" Will you be my lovely girlfriend?" I asked, as we stared into each others eyes.

" Why mister Louis. I would love to be your girlfriend." She said, as her lips connected with mine.