Mahones Girl

////Emily\\\\

" Woah, miss! I need to know your name." The big security man told me.

" Emily.." I said sweetly. Don't what him to know I'm actually crying.

" Okay, Austin said on here you have a backstage pass, and can invite anybody. Here." He said handing me a necklace looking thing.

I walked past the body guard, and found the stage where Austin Mahone was practicing. The show was starting in five minutes. I wonder what Harry was thinking when he yelled at me.

She the slut started it. She is so fucking fake. I swear those boob lifts didn't do her justice.

" Emily!" Austin called me over. He wasn't going on the stage yet, he still had a few minutes.

" One of the dancers from the video a Mhm Yeah isn't gonna be here, She hurt herself, so can you replace her?" He asked.

" Don't you need some one pretty?" I asked.

" Duh! That's why I'm asking you." He chuckled.

" I am not pretty." I told him dead serious.

" I know.. You not.." He told me. He lifted my chin up. " Your beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

" Well your blind." I laughed.

" Will you? Super, Super Please?" He begged/wined. He got on one knee and started to beg again.

" Emily?!?" Liam burst through the door.

" What the fuck! Did he just purpose to you?!"  Louis yelled as he saw Austin on the floor.

" Hell no!" I yelled back.

" I was just begging her if she could replace one of my dancers." Austin said, now standing up.

" Oh." Zayn muttered.

" This is awkward." I said looking around the room.

" So." Liam said looking at me.

" So what?" I replied.

" Are you gonna do it?"  Liam asked.

" Fine." I huffed. Austin pulled me into a huge hug, but only for a split second before pulling away. I looked at Liam to see him glaring at Austin. The other lads weren't to happy either.

" Here, come to my dressing room, their outfits in there." Austin said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in to his room.

" Here put these on." He said giving me a pair of short denim shorts, and a black crop top. It said Mahone's girl on it. He will never get these back. Stalkerish >:)

" Here wear these too." He said handing me a pair of black converses.

" Okay. Turn around." I said moving my hands in the motion telling him to turn around.

" Oh, Right!" He said in duh tone, turning around.

" Done." I said. He turned around and his mouth opened.

"Woah." Is all he could say. I smirked.

" Close your mouth babe, you'll catch flies." I replied. He chuckled. Wow  I'm turning into Harry. I shivered at the thought of him. I don't ever wanna see him.

" Okay I have to go, but when I call you to come out on stage, all you have to do I like hold my hand, and stuff like that." He told me. I nodded, as he was handed a microphone and went out on stage.

I couldn't take me eyes off him. I'm about to sound like a fucking whore. I have feelings for all the boys, and Austin. No I don't have feelings for my father, not like that anyways. That would be weird.

A black girl came and stood beside me. ( A/N I'm not racist! I'm just describing the girl off of the music video, please do not take this the wrong way! )

Her outfit was the same as mine, but I said Pit bull's girl on it.

" Hi, my name is Emily!" I beamed at her waving. She laughed.

" Hey! My name is Trinity." She waved back. We exchanged phone numbers. This is my new BFF!

" Are you Austins girlfriend?" She asked.

" Nope, lol. Are you Pit bulls girlfriend?" I asked laughing.

" Yeah. " She giggled.

" Okay everyone! Listen up!" Pit bulls voice rang into the microphone.

" This is our last song, but I want to call out two very special ladies." Pit bull winked.

" Please welcome my girlfriend.. Trinity!" He said looking at her. She made her way to him and waved to the crowd.

" Okay, now. For my special lady.." Austin said winking at me.

" Please put your hands together for Emily!" He yelled. I walked out and saw the lads all smiling at me. I waved to the crowd also. The lights started changing different colors, as Pit bull began to sing.

The stage was cool because they liked jumped on the trampolines and stuff.

All I had to do is what ever Trinity did. She held his hand, and spun around. I did the same thing. At one point I got to kiss Austins cheek. This is so awesome!