Chapter Twenty Two

Louis

" What the fuck man!" Liam said, jumping up. I quickly registered what I had said to Emily in my mind... Wow was I such a dick.

Those things weren't true- I was just being a jealous bitch. I hate seeing her out with Zayn last night, so me and Niall went out to the pub. And I hooked up with Summer.

Who really isn't my type. All she wants me to do is kiss her, and go shopping.

" And I thought Harry was bad." Dani glared at me. I slowly slumped onto my seat.

" Its true what you said babe." Summer said, kissing my cheek.

" No- No its not." Zayn growled.

" How could you swoop so low! Liam adopting her was the best god dang thing in the world. She doesn't have that much self confidence, and there you blew the rest of it." Niall spat.

" Well, you guys don't act like its not the truth. She is a ugly-" Jasmine began, scrunching up her nose.

" Oh hell no." Dani cut her off, standing up. She took a swing at Jasmine, hitting her fake face. She then looked at Summer, decking her also.

" Dani let's go." Liam said, taking her hand. He stopped for a minute, only to pay the waitress for the drinks. He then left without another word.

" Man you screwed it up." Niall glared at me, before him and Zayn took off.

" I- I.. Uh.. Shit." I groaned, hitting my head against the table.

" Mate, its alright." Harry said.

" No its not! I messed up.. I.. I love her." I said silently, starring at my fingers.

Emily

" He told you that?" I shook my head yes. I was sitting down on a couch with the only person I could think about going to; Austin Mahone.

" Em your not any of those things. Your a beautiful, smart, hot, nice girl. You sure didnt deserve what he said to you. Sounds to me as you cant ever trust him again. If I were you, I would just move out of that house completely and live with someone far away from that messed up house. Your a girl living with five guys? That sounds like trouble to me." He said, sitting down beside me.

I could never leave the house. They did so much for me over the time I have been with them.

" I cant just leave forever. Liam is my dad. And the boys are my best friends." I stated sadly.

" Why don't you just take a break from them then? Move out of the house for a week or two, in till everything is cleared up." Austin said, shrugging his shoulders.

" Where would I go anyways? I have no friends except you and the lads, and Dani." I told him. He put his hand on leg. I will admit, it was a little uncomfortable.

" Stay here. You can share my bed, its huge anyways. I promise I don't bite." He winked. Should I take a break from this drama?

" Think about it as a vacation. You aren't moving out- Your just leaving for a week. Don't worry about telling them your gone, they will just make you come back. You can live here for a week." He said, as I gave in. A week wont hurt?