Let the games began

Emily °°°°°

I took a quick shower, drying my hair. I picked out my outfit. It was a long black and white chevron shirt, which ended right above my knees. I wore red skinney jeans, with white toms.

I just put on light makeup. Don't wanna cake it like Harry's girlfriend now do we?

For my hair, I put it into a sock bun, with a braid wrapped around it. I grabbed my iPhone and ran back downstairs just in time for breakfast.

" Nice Naill. I thought you could only eat, not cook." I said munching on a bacon.

" So, what's Dani like?" I asked.

" Well, she is a dancer." Liam said smiling.

" Funny." Niall added.

" Bubbly." Zayn said.

" Nice." Harry smirked. Liam sent him daggers. I think they were still kinda mad at each other.

" You'll get along with her. I think you guys are just alike." Louis said smiling.

" Jasmine should be here-" Harry tried to say but the door bell went off. I jumped off the stool and went to the door. I opined to see Jasmine.

" Ugh its you." She snorted.

" I think your in the wrong place. The strip club is out two miles that

way." I said pointing to the right. She dressed like one.

She had a tight red shirt, that showed off her breast, and stopped right under them. She also had on booty shorts, when she bent over, let's just say. No one would want to be behind her.

" Actually I'm here to see Harry." She rolled her eyes.

" Really? I didn't know that." I said rolling my eyes. I walked back to my spot.

" Guys get ready, the whore just arrived!" I whispered at the lads. They all cracked up, except Harry. He ignored me. The door bell rang again. but this time Liam answered it.

" Dani!" He yelled running towards her. He picked her up and the kissed, while spinning. Aw, romantic. I wish I had that. Hehe. He came back into the living room holding hands with this pretty girl.

" Hello, my name is Dani!" She said as she waved at me and Jasmine.

" Hey! My name is-" I was about to say.

" Emily!" She cut me off, and hugged me. She was very nice. I do think well become great friends.

" I've heard so much about you!" She said sitting beside me.

" Good things I hope!" I smiled.

" Duh! We are gonna be best friends!" She said smiling.

" Hi my name is-" Jasmine was about to say.

" Jasmine. I've heard so much about you too." Dani said.

" Good things right?" She perked up. She has that face, everyone wants to punch.

" Well. Not really." Dani said as she scrunched up her nose. I burst out laughing.

" Bitch." Jasmine huffed.

" Whore." I huffed at her.

" Don't forget slut." Dani mumbled.

" Right. We will become best friends!" I laughed.

" Sisters think alike. Right?" She said.

" Yep." I said popping the P.

" Guys! Were playing Truth Or Dare!" Harry said running and jumping onto the floor.

" Yay!" Jasmine snorted, sitting on Harry's lap. Me and Dani looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

" Okay! Me first!" Louis yelled pointing at himself.

" Uh. Not this game again! Don't want what happen last time do we?" Liam snorted looking over at Harry. Dani looked confused, so I gave her the ' tell you later' look.

" Let the games began!" Zayn smirked.